Korg Collection (V2.0 released, GUI update!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
KORG Collection Special Box Presets For Korg M1 Legacy V2

Aloysius wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 10:57 pm I found them in KORG Software Pass. I look at it probably once a day. I assume others do too. Couldn't find this Thread earlier, so thanks to WatchTheGuitar for posting here. :tu:
Korg Software Pass doesn't work for many of us. And since Korg doesn't bother notifying users via e-mail, this forum is pretty much it for notifications unless you want to check Korg's site every day. And even with that, you have to download the file to see that the version is; Korg can't be bothered to note the version number or release date on the site.

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 10:10 pmIt would have been nice for Korg to let us know via an email, but I guess that sort of technology is a few decades away.
:lol:

WatchTheGuitar wrote:I got my updates via the Korg ID site so can't guarantee they're available in all the Korg places.
We've been lookin' for KORG, in all the KORG places. :ud:
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

Wavestation 2.0.2. for Windows available now too.

I just got a new Macbook, and MS20 and Polysix don't validate in Logic 10.5. Feh.

Does anyone after installing those latest MS-20/Polysix/MonoPoly/MDE-X updates on Windows get Software Pass saying that they're not installed (when they clearly are)?

EvilDragon wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 7:53 am Does anyone after installing those latest MS-20/Polysix/MonoPoly/MDE-X updates on Windows get Software Pass saying that they're not installed (when they clearly are)?
Yes, same here. Tried logging in/out, rebooting etc, even reinstalling.
But stays the same.

Doesn't seem to disturb functionality of the VSTi's though.

EvilDragon wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 7:53 am Does anyone after installing those latest MS-20/Polysix/MonoPoly/MDE-X updates on Windows get Software Pass saying that they're not installed (when they clearly are)?
yes same here, they log in the software pass, me thinks, don't check the real installed versions...
i use korg id, because, software pass still deletes the temp directory on windows, although i have reported it, and they said they will fix it.... o well..

OK! So Wavestation updated to 2.0.2 and fully addressed issues about browsing the samples in the list in the patch editor. The update was not initiallty available in software pass and had to log into Korg ID to get it. I think software pass has also been updated today. Good news here.

beltrom wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 7:55 am
Yes, same here. Tried logging in/out, rebooting etc, even reinstalling.
But stays the same.

Doesn't seem to disturb functionality of the VSTi's though.
Korg Software pass 1.0.0.30 seems to fix this problem.

I'm in Korg Software pass 1.0.0.30 (Mac) and there's no update for Wavestation and it shows the installed version is 2.0.1.0.

I wonder if I should wait to see if Korg Software pass will show an update for Wavestation, or if getting Wavestation v2.0.2 from the Korg ID site and installing it would mess up Korg Software pass .... hmmm. Anyone have any input on that? Thanks!

dbender wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 5:42 pm I'm in Korg Software pass 1.0.0.30 (Mac) and there's no update for Wavestation and it shows the installed version is 2.0.1.0.

I wonder if I should wait to see if Korg Software pass will show an update for Wavestation, or if getting Wavestation v2.0.2 from the Korg ID site and installing it would mess up Korg Software pass .... hmmm. Anyone have any input on that? Thanks!
I didn't see the Wavestation update in Software Pass on Windows 10. However, there was an updated version of it in my account.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 5:46 pm
dbender wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 5:42 pm I'm in Korg Software pass 1.0.0.30 (Mac) and there's no update for Wavestation and it shows the installed version is 2.0.1.0.

I didn't see the Wavestation update in Software Pass on Windows 10. However, there was an updated version of it in my account.
Does Korg Software Pass show that version 2.0.2 of Wavestation is now installed?

It says: version 2.0.2.0 installed
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Sounds more like they should drop the 'P'. I'll check my account and see if I have any missing updates that don't show up in Software Ass...

Forgotten wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:00 pm Sounds more like they should drop the 'P'. I'll check my account and see if I have any missing updates that don't show up in Software Ass...
Lol, but it now seems that they are actually getting closer to adding the "P". :hihi:

Return to “Instruments”