Valhalla Supermassive

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ValhallaSupermassive

chk071 wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 5:29 pm
Endor-8o8 wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 5:25 pm
cantaloupe wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 5:17 pm Why is this free though?

Sounds really really good, and i'm usually not a big fan of huge swells of delay and reverb.
Because Valhalla DSP has what we call "ethic", some other devs should try it sometimes.
Free has nothing to do with ethics.
If you think that generosity has nothing to do with some form of ethic, then I guess so.

It's no generosity if a company releases freeware. It's called "advertising".

Check out NI's Christmas freebies.

Not that I want to ruin the warm Valhalla is so loving atmosphere. Carry on. :oops:

Wow! :love:
Last edited by PTV on Tue May 19, 2020 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chk071 wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 5:32 pm It's no generosity if a company releases freeware. It's called "advertising".
Yes, in some cases, but Supermassive is beyond generous from Sean. Someone else would put hefty price tag on this.

For such a limited plugin? Hard to imagine.

Have you tried it?

Wow, nice plugin. thanks, Sean.

cantaloupe wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 5:17 pm Sounds really really good, and i'm usually not a big fan of huge swells of delay and reverb.
Beyond huge ambiances, this can do perfectly good rooms, regular delays and not-so-regular/smeared delays, at which it excels.
I would not use this (or anything else) as my only delay AND reverb plugin, but I could use this as my only delay-reverb.

i'm having an ambi-gasm. :hail: :hail: :hail:

Thank you. All freebies will be gratefully downloaded.

enCiphered wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 4:54 pm
aMUSEd wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 4:49 pmBeautiful GUI
Yes, a real beauty. The GUI alone is worth every single cent
The GUIs are the reason I've never purchased Valhalla plugins....to each his own and all.... :shrug:

Anyway thanks for the freebie I'll certainly give it a go....... :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

After playing with it about 5 minutes or so, all I can say is, DAMN! Really nice! :clap:

chk071 is surely the biggest hypocrite here.

it's so good. so lush. thank you sean!!!

this is great.

rasmusklump wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:06 pm chk071 is surely the biggest hypocrite here.
Yeah, that was "Insta-Foe" for me. :)

Return to “Effects”