Your fave MIDI fx, arp, mapper, mangler, generator, chorder, controller, utility. VST or MFX

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cool plan:)
Sorry to spring this on you in the midst of it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zkjm79dzd20

^^^
David, I always appreciate your videos!

The next three levels will be midi related and will likely be really worthwhile playing with.
Homegrown Sounds Kontakt 6/Wavetable Group Buy - Level 5 Reached
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=535163
The Group Buy costs $24.95.
I signed up right from the start as I have been very happy with previous Group Buys offered by Andy.

✗ Level 6 - 310
Midi EUC
Midi Based Euclidean Sequencer.
-
✗ Level 7 - 360
Midi Loop Effect
This will be based on something like a Midi Delay with different ways of affecting the Midi Throughput.

✗ Level 8 - 410
EUC Drummer
This will be a Euclidean style Drum Machine. The sounds will probably be created with the Peak and Digitone.

Hey, sign up for really excellent products at bargain price and help Andy, a great developer.

Oh, one more item, Andy is having a big sale going on https://hgsounds.com/product-category/kontakt/

I want to echo Kalamata Kid said. The HGSounds group buys are absolutely top notch and the instruments are innovative and fun to play with. Some are rather complex and take a lot to get into but all are worth the effort you put into them.

^^^
I wasn't' ready.
Darn it, the Reason Intro is not on sale.

but the Delta MIDI Computer
MIDI Swiss Army Knife
$45.00 was $69.00
and some other Players are also on sale.

Kalamata Kid wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 10:31 pm ^^^
I wasn't' ready.
Darn it, the Reason Intro is not on sale.

but the Delta MIDI Computer
MIDI Swiss Army Knife
$45.00 was $69.00
and some other Players are also on sale.
Does this work on the Reason Plugins midi out?

^^^

ALL the Players do, AFAIK:)

I think this might be quite interesting for everyone loving deep and complex sequencing.
Cherry Audio just introduced the new MIDI File Player Module in Voltage Modular 2.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3xrM9ponOQ

colin@loomer wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 8:45 pm I am working hard on getting the next release out: it contains well 100 fixes and features, and covers a significant portion of the requested changes since the first beta release. I'm hoping on the 0.11 release being a lot quicker out of the gate; and after that, v1.0.
I may jump is when V 0.11 is released. Yea at around $140 intro price Architect is a bit more than I want to spend but if it will have the features to do the work of many other plugins then it may be worth it. However I am concerned about the when of the release of V1.0!

Thanks for posting:

Voltage Modular 2.0 looks really interesting but I have so much on my plate that I will have to pass up on that deal.

ChrysalidArp & ChrysalidSequencer seem interesting enough but likely covered by plugins I already have. But do like their simplicity, easy to learn! And it is free!

That Cherry MIDI thing is a done deal, no question here.

Ah, OK. I guess I knew knew this was coming… Looks like I'm gonna be an Architect fanboy after all:)

It was that ToyBox Piano Roll that set me looking for other similar devices, maybe even more capable, or at least just as capable, but more complex and more reach-into-able. I asked about doing that same sort of thing in the Architect beta thread, and the replies inspired me to get the latest version, and to actually work through the Quick Start guide. And so…

Here's quick glimpse of some very trivial thing that is already easy to do, which is powerful enough for me to sign on without waiting for any further evidence of what it's like, and all about, and what it WILL be able to do, which is vastly more than this. It's pretty obviously just my sort of jam:

The Reason Intro was not on sale so I did not get any Players even though the sale prices made it very tempting. The Players look great.

I was very interested in the ToyBox Piano Roll but passed up the sale. It was not easy but I did it.

The Cherry Audio Voltage Modular 2.0 somehow did not move me much so I passed it up.

I am hoping that Architect will do some or most of the above plugins. That it is a VST that can host VST’s, a big plus. Looking forward to the upcoming version 0.011 and then the 1.0 release. Likeley to get this before the intro price ends.

I will wait for Black Friday which is six months away and get the midi plugins as needed.

As for I now have the funds to get Scaler 2 upon release.

Return to “Effects”