Support super slow. Understandably but need some help.

Official support for: arturia.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does Arturia typically take 5-7 days to respond to an email for support? I’ve got a Minilab mkII that’s damn there useless because the pitch and mod sliders have minds of their own. Reluctant to buy anything else from them if this is the kind of support I can expect. I say this even after i got the V collection. :hihi: Looking at a better keyboard in the future when i actually home but this keyboard has been acting up since day one. Just touching the area around the pitch or mod area makes them both go crazy.
Last edited by djstatix on Wed May 20, 2020 1:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Takeoffs are optional, landings are mandatory. - Penelope Grenoble O'Malley

Hi djstatix,

our tech support is usually much faster to answer. Can you give me your arturia email account so I can check with them?

Kevin

Chill out, man. There's only a world wide pandemic going on. Before the shutdown, they were super fast with me, and this was in early February.

I’ve been talking with them over a month. I’m chill. I’ve had to send reminder emails too. “Pandemic”. Lmao I’m in upstate BTW.

No, Arturia have some of the best support I have encountered, they always reply very quickly, usually within a few hours.

djstatix wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:08 am I’ve been talking with them over a month. I’m chill. I’ve had to send reminder emails too. “Pandemic”. Lmao I’m in upstate BTW.
Yes, there’s a pandemic. Maybe not at your doorstep, but that doesn’t mean it’s not anywhere else.

Btw. The earth isn’t flat either.
There are two kinds of people in the world. Those which can finish a tune, and those which has 300 two-bar loops.

Yeah, normally good support from them, and understandably it's going to be slower right now - same as just about everyone else.

TheMaestro wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 12:11 pm
djstatix wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:08 am I’ve been talking with them over a month. I’m chill. I’ve had to send reminder emails too. “Pandemic”. Lmao I’m in upstate BTW.
Yes, there’s a pandemic. Maybe not at your doorstep, but that doesn’t mean it’s not anywhere else.

Btw. The earth isn’t flat either.
Sure it isnt? Im in the middle of Afghanistan doing Gods work so i wouldnt know.

I believe Arturia is in France. Whatever, if you spelled out your problem better, instead of bitching, you may have gotten member help- why I even bothered checking your thread.

Last edited by Mushy Mushy on Wed May 20, 2020 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

djstatix wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 1:45 pm Sure it isnt? Im in the middle of Afghanistan doing Gods work so i wouldnt know.
Tip 1: Ask god for help?
Tip 2: Change your name from statix to progress.

GuitarPlayerinNYC wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 5:16 pm
I believe Arturia is in France. Whatever, if you spelled out your problem better, instead of bitching, you may have gotten member help- why I even bothered checking your thread.
Yeah, when I get to the point of posting on forums, I've started to get frustrated and apologize if it seems like im just "Bitching". Curious if anyone else is having similar issues with response times but apparently yall are happy so it might just be my experience.

Not my first place for product support but it was a different angle that might have got attention from the developers or support that monitor this thread.

@ Mushy Mushy. Bet you think ur super clever with that post. I'm doing "His" work not asking for help boomer. You apparently don't understand what I'm referencing. :roll:

djstatix wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 5:42 pm @ Mushy Mushy. Bet you think ur super clever with that post. I'm doing "His" work not asking for help boomer. You apparently don't understand what I'm referencing. :roll:
Some bullshit thing teaching Christianity to the underprivileged.

Do you have food, water, shelter? No but I have the bible.

Mushy Mushy wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 5:44 pm
djstatix wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 5:42 pm @ Mushy Mushy. Bet you think ur super clever with that post. I'm doing "His" work not asking for help boomer. You apparently don't understand what I'm referencing. :roll:

LMAO. Now im starting to like you.

djstatix wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 5:48 pm
Mushy Mushy wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 5:44 pm

LMAO. Now im starting to like you.
:oops: :D

Return to “Arturia”