Korg Collection (V2.0 released, GUI update!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
KORG Collection Special Box Presets For Korg M1 Legacy V2

Ok, I've found the support: it's here: https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
I've sent a support request about this version numbering.

:tu: I wish everyone would be more interactive with companies (and elections).
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Forgotten wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 6:31 pm Same here - Logic won't validate those 3 plugins, but I validated that all 3 of them work in Ableton Live.

I tried deleting Logic Pro's cache and tried again, but can't get them to validate.

From what I can gather by Googling the error message, it's the result of wrapping a VST in code instead of developing an AU plugin, and the wrapper not being able to set a parameter that is dependent on another parameter (a Meta Parameter). In short - Korg f**ked up.
They all validated and run for me - M1 version number says 1.8.3 in the manager but it is the new version loading.

aMUSEd wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:26 pm They all validated and run for me - M1 version number says 1.8.3 in the manager but it is the new version loading.
Logic 10.5 and most up to date versions of the Korg plugins?

dune_rave wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 7:25 pm Ok, I've found the support: it's here: https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
I brought that up here: viewtopic.php?p=7732137#p7732137

I reported the issue to KORG back in April. Now that you have reported it, too, maybe KORG will actually take notice and do something about it.

Or maybe not. :shrug:
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

cvb
Last edited by codec_spurt on Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Forgotten wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:48 pm
aMUSEd wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:26 pm They all validated and run for me - M1 version number says 1.8.3 in the manager but it is the new version loading.
Yes

Maybe there’s some kind of fix then. Can’t imagine it will be from Korg, but I can do some research.

Are you both on 10.4.6 or higher?
rsp
sound sculptist

Yes, on 10.5

aMUSEd wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 10:31 pm
Forgotten wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:48 pm
Yes
The latest version of the M1 plug-in also shows as version 1.8.4 in Cakewalk by Bandlab (and Sonar) on Windows.

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

tonedef71 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 9:06 pm
dune_rave wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 7:25 pm Ok, I've found the support: it's here: https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
I brought that up here: viewtopic.php?p=7732137#p7732137

I reported the issue to KORG back in April. Now that you have reported it, too, maybe KORG will actually take notice and do something about it.

Or maybe not. :shrug:
Korg answered to my request:

"
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.

There was an error in updating the version number.
We will correct the version number description in future updates.

Best regards,
KORG app team
"

So they can answer and investigate.
If anyone find any bug please report it to them.

I found a bug in the garden today.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 6:26 pm I found a bug in the garden today.
Amazing, thanks so much for your brilliant and hilarious contribution to the discussion of the KC. :dog:
Last edited by Hermetech Mastering on Mon May 25, 2020 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Redacted.

Return to “Instruments”