Top earning influencers in the music production space?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by claudedefaren on Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I like Andrew Huang's Youtube videos. I've never heard of Davie or Multiplier, but I do know Christian Henson and Rick Beato. I doubt either of those fellows is hurting financially. :)
I'm involved with photography & audio. For more info, take a look at my site:
GlenVision.com

so what is an influencer?
i kind of know what huang and beato do, seen their thumbnail shots, they do production guides no?

how is that influencing? what is it they are influencing?
serious question. i dont really use youtube for the same things :oops:

A lot of Huang's music isn't for me, he over-edits his videos and his presenter style is too millennial for my tastes so I probably shouldn't like him, but somehow his generally relentless enthusiasm wins me over. Plus there's an underlying sad element because he knows he's starting to lose his hearing.

I still wouldn't buy anything he recommends just because he recommended it though.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

vurt wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:21 pm so what is an influencer?
i kind of know what huang and beato do, seen their thumbnail shots, they do production guides no?

Well, when they feature a product and show you cool things you can do with it, they are influencing people to buy those products. Huang has done episodes where he does cool stuff with Europa, touché, modulars, etc. - and it makes me want it sometimes

Someone who thinks he's super hip, and thinks he can make others hip too. A trendsetter. With power affectations. Something like a modern social media Goebbels.

jeffb01 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:37 pm

Well, when they feature a product and show you cool things you can do with it, they are influencing people to buy those products. Huang has done episodes where he does cool stuff with Europa, touché, modulars, etc. - and it makes me want it sometimes
so its the modern way of saying product placement? like watching top of the pops and wanting a guitar.
ive never actually watched, so wasnt sure.

I'd like the biggest earning influencer to be a complete surprise, like Chandler Guitar who does the Melda videos.

"Hey, I'm back!.... I'm minted!"

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

chk071 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:40 pm
Someone who thinks he's super hip, and thinks he can make others hip too. A trendsetter. With power affectations. Something like a modern social media Goebbels.
is that more about the characters who are influencers? or is that what an influencer is?

What's the difference? :D

Must be fun though. You say jump, and they say How high. And noone even realizes it.

it's the hidden persuaders that should concern you ...

chk071 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:43 pm What's the difference? :D
well there might be some who dont act that way, bit due to popularity and as mentioned above using a product, could be said to be an influencer.

unless what you said is the actual criteria :)

vurt wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:45 pm
chk071 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:43 pm What's the difference? :D
well there might be some who dont act that way, bit due to popularity and as mentioned above using a product, could be said to be an influencer.

unless what you said is the actual criteria :)
It might have been cycnical, but, I think that's it really. :P At least I can't understand the braindead way of going on Youtube to watch a "10 reasons why you should not..." video, and live your life according to what someone preaches there.

Oh, as we're at it: Should I buy the Arturia or the Synapse OB-Xa emu? I really can't decide, and some big master should tell me what to do, because I so insecure. :(

claudedefaren wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 7:23 pm Davie504
I don’t think Davie504 really influences anyone.

Checkmate!

Last edited by claudedefaren on Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”