Top earning influencers in the music production space?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

experimental.crow wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:44 pm it's the hidden persuaders that should concern you ...
Maybe you thought I was the Packard Goose
or the Ronald McDonald of the nouveau abstruse...

What's the point of the thread though? I mean, you can spot a influencer if you see one, and, the more popular the influencer (more views, most media coverage), the bigger he'll be.

And, my personal view is that nobody needs any more attention to these attention whores than what they already get. YMMV.

Good thing that Sarah... Something is gone from here for good. :roll:

Last edited by claudedefaren on Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Well... nobody knows. So, the best you can hope for is someone reading from his crystal ball.

Last edited by claudedefaren on Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

claudedefaren wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:52 pm

If you still aren't clear on what an influencer is, maybe this will help (literally first result in Google):

https://influencermarketinghub.com/what ... nfluencer/
sorry, dont use poogle.
start thread/opens conversation

why get snarky about discussing the subject?
you complained about off topic nonsense, but this was on topic.

Last edited by claudedefaren on Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

claudedefaren wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:59 pm
chk071 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:56 pm Well... nobody knows. So, the best you can hope for is someone reading from his crystal ball.
Please don't troll. I specifically asked: "Who do you figure are the top earning names in this space?"
id imagine high viewership helps, so most followers and regular high viewcounts.

then patreons too.

look whos getting free expensive stuff, marketing departments have already looked who is influencing most people.

vurt wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:21 pm so what is an influencer?
i kind of know what huang and beato do, seen their thumbnail shots, they do production guides no?

how is that influencing? what is it they are influencing?
serious question. i dont really use youtube for the same things :oops:
“Influencer” is a millennial term for somebody who collects followers for a living. It is more a pied piper kind of thing. The term “influencer” was coined by the marketing and advertising industry. They provide an alternative to the communication channels lost due to the decline of traditional media channels. They influence in the sense that they can deliver marketing messages to target audiences.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Susan Wojcicki
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

well most revenue is probably ad or even sponsorship. patreon is additional pocket money for most.
id stick with viewing figures. also depending on longer shows, equals more ads.

dont know about the audio people but i know a couple of youtube guys who have earned in the millions doing gaming stuff.(over years)
unfortunately im useless at gaming so never joined them :cry:

WAGTUNES

Calenberger wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 9:22 pm WAGTUNES
Vurt and Wagtunes would certainly be considered micro-influencers in the KVR space. Too bad there is no monetization here. ;)
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

claudedefaren wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:59 pm
chk071 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:56 pm Well... nobody knows. So, the best you can hope for is someone reading from his crystal ball.
Please don't troll. I specifically asked: "Who do you figure are the top earning names in this space?"
What’s the utility or value of such an arbitrary guess?
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”