If Studio One Drops Today... :-D

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

In one short sentence...

Give one reason (even if it's a lame reason) why you should get a free upgrade ?

____
Mine is that it just happens to be my birthday today... on a beautiful sunny and warm morning as it happens... which is nice as we had a bit of cold storm over the weekend where I am... :D

If S1 doesn't drop today, I'm going to eat my shorts.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

I'm not selfish. I'm willing to pay other people for their hard work.

Also, I don't think it'll come out before end of May, i.e. until 4 is on sale.
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

Clickbait thread is clickbait.

You mean it's your birthday or Lazerlight's ? :hihi:
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Presonus release pattern for the past 5 years for point 0 and point 5 days after or before a weekend predicts...high expectation. There may be a sale for 4 but for those who buy in the grace period, they would get it free anyway.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

because I was told I would get a free upgrade - perhaps as an inducement to buy just recently. I said I was wiling to wait for the new version so I would not bet on that offer being available for everyone - I think they might just have been wanting to get me as a customer and also being nice about it

I would be happy to pay, but if they were giving it free, I would thankfully accept.

Happy Birthday to you, hope you enjoy it and it's as good as can be. :party: :party: :harp: :harp:
Say NO to CLAP!

THE INTRANCER wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 10:58 amIf S1 doesn't drop today, I'm going to eat my shorts.
Oh, and get your shorts ready. It's Memorial Day in USA today.
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

Laserlight :lol:

Don't think its going to happen (but it would be nice surprise). Xpost from the Presonus forums:

versions 1 to 2: 2 years
Versions 2 to 3: 3.5 years
Versions 3 to 4: 3 years

Version 4 came out May 2018, so we're only at the 2 year mark. I'd expect version 5 maybe next year.

Happy Birthday :party:

THE INTRANCER wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 10:58 am If S1 doesn't drop today, I'm going to eat my shorts.
We need a video of it as proof :P

Reefius wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 2:25 pm
THE INTRANCER wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 10:58 am If S1 doesn't drop today, I'm going to eat my shorts.
We need a video of it as proof :P
Any video?
-:)
Best
YY

:roll: Good grief just what we need...another lame post that actually has nothing to do with Studio One. :roll:
Mac Studio M1 Max 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, 64GB RAM, 4TB SSD | Logic Pro 10.7.5 | Cubase Pro 12 | Nuendo 12 | Studio One 6 | Seagate 8TB external HDD | Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 2nd Gen | Akai MPK261 | Akai MPC X

jinotsuh wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 11:47 am I would be happy to pay, but if they were giving it free, I would thankfully accept.

Happy Birthday to you, hope you enjoy it and it's as good as can be. :party: :party: :harp: :harp:
enCiphered wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 1:05 pm Happy Birthday :party:
Thanks for your birthday wishes guy's of which was my 43rd, there is another dozen I've to catch up on, family, school friends and Presonus.

It was quite a strange day, it was a very long day 30+ hours, so saw the full 24 hours of it lol... I must have had some sleep reserves built up... Tried to keep busy in building a new creative resource site, did some mountain biking, but proved to be tricky as more than usual had the same idea and were out making the most of the weather on single track roads as well...lol. Still, as fit and healthy as I was at 23 I think ...being a non-smoker, rarely ever drink, eat well etc... I'll have to postpone a proper celebration / activity to mark it properly later in the year.. :party:

---
And as far as tempting as it would be to make a video of myself eating my shorts, my digestive tract probably wouldn't allow it... if it was cake based, then I might have obliged, not like this though... https://vimeo.com/38355848

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”