vurt-disaster (drum n bass){kind of}[not really though]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

because hardly anyone joins the contest and because this is so different for me, i figured id post here too :D

you want disaster? ill give you disaster :D

drums: orion onboard samples :shrug: programming me :D
noises that arent drums : massive. (again thats me :D )

midi done in the orion then mastered in the samplitude.
then posted on my site/linked here.

Three times now I have tried to say something about this and had to delete what I wrote because it didn't quite express anything that made any sense. Like all your sounds, it was really interesting and enjoyable to listen to even though it was very abstract. I really liked the guitar sound in this; it was like some form was trying to evolve through it all. Great stuff!
6068_Smiley-IPB-440.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lovely. I like the LCR mixing ... everything has it's own space. Really interesting sounds & effects ... like some strange twisted techno dub. Bass is awesome.

:band:

Erisian wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 9:59 pm Three times now I have tried to say something about this and had to delete what I wrote because it didn't quite express anything that made any sense. Like all your sounds, it was really interesting and enjoyable to listen to even though it was very abstract. I really liked the guitar sound in this; it was like some form was trying to evolve through it all. Great stuff!

6068_Smiley-IPB-440.gif
thats no problem, making sense is over rated :ud:

thanks for listening :D
glad you enjoyed.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 10:09 pm Lovely. I like the LCR mixing ... everything has it's own space. Really interesting sounds & effects ... like some strange twisted techno dub. Bass is awesome.

:band:
thanks, yeah, it was never gonna be your average techno type thing :hihi:
i like to use the contest to try new things, figured id give drums a go for a change :lol:

thanks for listening 8)

I like the frog sounds in the background!

Calenberger wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 10:04 am I like the frog sounds in the background!
🐸

Interesting! This could be the soundtrack to Planet of the Woodlouse.
I imagine a dramatic film epic about love, conquest and struggle.
8) :o :x
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

enroe wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 7:26 am Interesting! This could be the soundtrack to Planet of the Woodlouse.
I imagine a dramatic film epic about love, conquest and struggle.
8) :o :x
like ben hur in a damp bathroom?
the poor little buggers, awesome defemce against most house spiders is nothing to the cheetah of the bathroom, the silverfish :o

neither has any defence against the average housecat. so maybe it would be mpre lile a godzilla monster movie, without the happy ending :scared:

thanks for listening 8)

Return to “Music Cafe”