Your fave MIDI fx, arp, mapper, mangler, generator, chorder, controller, utility. VST or MFX

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Directly inspired by today's ToyBox video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jOsWLWJtSk

I like the video David. Tell me...Did you ever have a play around with Numerology? I had it when I was on OSX and it's the one piece of software I kinda miss now that I am back on the Windows side of things.

Sure, had it forever, since the first version appeared:) Don't feel like I ever used it to full capacity, though. It's certainly very deep, but not much maintained or updated, and I've been having a lot more fun staying up to date with all the MIDI-device makers who are doing new stuff right now.

I always feel constrained by the limited range of step-sequencer based devices of which Numerology is probably the deepest-ever example, but still gives me that feeling…

I've had Reaktor for way longer, but it's still pouring it on with very hip, current development, and this Piano Roll thing is one of the coolest-ever examples IMO. It's also a community effort (User Library, AND lots of fascinating 3rd-party stuff-for-sale devs) and that really makes it unique, I think.

Scaler 2 is out! :-)
But the Demo must be the most annoying one I've ever seen. Every 2 seconds the "Buy" screen pops up...
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
Sculptures ScreenDream Mastodon

No upgrade for version 1 users I guess.

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... m-Scaler-1
€18.84
The trial runs 30 days, but is totally nuts.
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
Sculptures ScreenDream Mastodon

thanks

Musical Gym wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 10:19 pm No upgrade for version 1 users I guess.
I got a an email from them for a discount on the upgrade. It's a 24 hour deal. Check your spam folder or just got to your account at Plugin Boutique. It was available there for me as well, no need to click a special link.

711MB download. That's on the large size for a plugin. I'm guessing there are a lot of samples in there.

UncleAge wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 11:29 pm
Musical Gym wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 10:19 pm No upgrade for version 1 users I guess.
I got a an email from them for a discount on the upgrade. It's a 24 hour deal. Check your spam folder or just got to your account at Plugin Boutique. It was available there for me as well, no need to click a special link.
Is $19.00 the special 24 hour discounted price, or did you receive an additional discount on top of that?

$19 is the discount. It showed $10 off, regular price is $29

Got it - thanks!

Got mine for $17.58 using bonus cash before seeing your post. Glad I hopped on it.
Era voice leveler for free
thanks
Last edited by Musical Gym on Wed May 27, 2020 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

^^^
I like what I see.
I see possibilities!

Return to “Effects”