Stone Voices – Ambient Reverb 6.8

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vasyan wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 2:55 am
Hi Dan. The previous version 5.7 works on Windows 7. I personally checked it.
Along with the transition of the plug-in development to the new IPlug2 framework, there was a problem with support for Windows 7 and older, since the developers of IPlug2 consider it not actual to support old versions. :(
Thanks so much! Just bought it and installed/registered/activated without any issues. Much appreciated! :wink: :tu:
Ambient Mechanics

vasyan wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:27 am Ambient Reverb 6.0
VST2, VST3 and stand alone version

The high-quality reverberator of "Ambient Reverb" is intended first of all for operation with sound material in a ambient genre, though with success it can be applied also in other musical styles and the directions (for example for a vocal very excellently).

Distinctive feature of a plug-in is the broad range of reverberation time (up to 100 seconds) that allows to receive types of reverberation, different on character, and also an opportunity in a literal sense to freeze sounds, at the same time to receive interesting sound pads, like Frippertronics. The reverberator of "Ambient Reverb" works by the principle of algorithmic reverberation with calculation enough the dense sound reflections on time, allowing to receive realistic reverberation without effect of granularity. The reverb allows you to get a natural stereo reverb in True Stereo mode, which takes into account the location of the sound sources in space, according to which a reverb signal is formed.

The stand alone version is included in the distribute package. It runs as a standalone application and allows you to turn your computer into a high-quality reverb without third-party programs (only DirectX and ASIO are required).

Features:
  • High quality reverb algorithm.
  • Low CPU usage.
  • 64 bit sound processing (double precision).
  • True Stereo Mode.
  • Freeze mode with the ability to block input.
  • Wide range of decay time 0.1..100 s.
  • Two band parametric equalizer.
  • Meters and controls of input/output levels.
  • 32 factory presets.
  • Functions for working with presets and banks.
  • Help manual.
  • Stand alone version.
  • Bonus 👍🏻: Activation on three devices for one license.

Requirements:
  • Windows 8, 8.1, 10
  • DAW with support for VST plugins
  • Default Web Browser

Links:

Homepage
Download (9.3 MB)
The Ambient Reverb plugin is distributed in accordance with the "try-before-you-buy" with 30 days trial.

License price is only $12 :tu:

Download and enjoy! :wink:
Does this reverb have the ability to modulate the decaying delays?

Nice GUI !

vasyan wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 9:40 am
El°HYM wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 7:48 am Hey. not trying to be 'bugging' anyone or so. :phones:

Yet, the Registration - process still seems flawed, as just getting this, after sending my Reg-key:
Hey. Again, an error was detected in the database. Now fixed. Thank you for your help. :tu:
Hey @Vasyan!

Finally got everything activated now. Thanks a lot for your help. :phones:
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

SteveWZ wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 11:49 am Does this reverb have the ability to modulate the decaying delays?
Unfortunately, modern high-quality of time modulation algorithms for delay line are quite resource-intensive. Using them makes sense when the number of delay lines is small. Algorithmic reverbs alone use about several dozen delay lines, so this idea was immediately ruled out.
Also, modulation gives the signal a slight frequency shift, which is impossible under natural conditions, with the exception of moving objects - the Doppler effect.

Ambient reverb uses the so-called diffusers, providing the necessary density of reflections. :wink:

As a long time AmbientReverb user, I also have a (maybe rookie) Question about the #freeze - function. If I hear it right this seems a #loop out of the #buffer, which then generates the #freeze. Assuming this is right & also would make sense #imho - Would it also be possible to get #access to the loop - length, starting - point etc. - Maybe even #modulation of the whole Thing?

Bare in Mind that I am not a coder here @Vasyan ...so might be off a little Bit.

El°HYM wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 7:49 am As a long time AmbientReverb user, I also have a (maybe rookie) Question about the #freeze - function. If I hear it right this seems a #loop out of the #buffer, which then generates the #freeze. Assuming this is right & also would make sense #imho - Would it also be possible to get #access to the loop - length, starting - point etc. - Maybe even #modulation of the whole Thing?

Bare in Mind that I am not a coder here @Vasyan ...so might be off a little Bit.
The easiest way is for you to understand what the Freeze mode is like in a very simple analogy - imagine that the Decay knob has a maximum value of not 100 seconds, but infinity. When you turn on the Freeze, the decay time becomes infinite, however, this is a huge number of seconds.
This is not a loop - but a sound hanging or frozen in the air, which has no beginning or end. You can only make it fade out by turning the freeze off. At the same time, it gradually fades in accordance with the time set by the Decay knob.

Ok, makes sense. I was just referring to a #loop, as 'kind of' what I hear... So hypothetically spoken; would it be possible, make sense to have manipulation features 'around' the #freeze - button?

El°HYM wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 10:43 am Ok, makes sense. I was just referring to a #loop, as 'kind of' what I hear... So hypothetically spoken; would it be possible, make sense to have manipulation features 'around' the #freeze - button?
Yes, there are several ways. It is possible to control this switch using MIDI CC #16.
At the same time, you can submit a short phrase to the input and it will be frozen, then after a period of time you can submit another phrase, and it will also be frozen along with the first phrase, which will create an interesting harmonious background. At certain times, you can pick up the freeze and then turn it back on and start serving phrases.
This technique is just used in the ambient genre, and this reverb is designed for him.

A very useful #feature for sure. Thanks for the good work! :phones:

El°HYM wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 11:01 am A very useful #feature for sure. Thanks for the good work! :phones:
A familiar musician uses the stand alone version of the Ambient Reverb for his live performances. To control the Freeze switch, it uses a pedal with a MIDI controller configured to MIDI CC #16. :tu:

The new stand-alone version is indeed very useful.

I inform all users of this reverb, as well as those who may become a user, that I had to make some adjustments and update the Ambient Reverb 6.5.

Now you can really hear the correct true stereo, just note that the width control should be in the 150% position.

Links:

Homepage
Download update (9.3 MB)

Download and enjoy! :tu:

Excellent. :phones:

P.S. Are there any plans on future #updates of PolyGas? which is superb btw.

Look interesting to look at, but it seems many people encountered quite a few issues with the activation. Is anyone still dealing with issues or have they been sorted out?
Take care :wink:

Return to “Effects”