Plugin Boutique Scaler 2 available now!

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Exactly what I was hoping for. $19 is a good upgrade price and I will probably upgrade once I go through the details of Scaler 2. Got a couple pounds of PB rewards, so that will make it about $16. That would make it "Scaler 1 + Scaler 2 Upgrade = $46" for me. Not bad at all.

Bought the upgrade! Such a wonderful plugin, and a very reasonable upgrade price.

perpetual3 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 11:50 pm Cheapest Scaler 1 ever was → $19.
Scaler 1 was never, ever $19.

Upgraded. Did not install the 400mb extra sounds

I think Scaler as part of bundles has been really cheap.

Has Scaler 2 a randomization function? To randomly suggest chord progressions for a selected scale / genre?

I ended up upgrading - total cost is worth it, and v2 is a very significant upgrade

enCiphered wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 5:31 am Has Scaler 2 a randomization function? To randomly suggest chord progressions for a selected scale / genre?
there is no randomize chord function but scaler can suggest some chords substitution, some chords to go from a scale to another or some chords matching your notes

I bought Scaler 1 on May 15th because they promised a free upgrade to Scaler 2 when it comes out. Right now my account page offers me to upgrade for $19. That's not fair, I could just wait more. Did someone get a promised free upgrade?
EDIT: I got my free upgrade, so everything is good! :party:
Last edited by psycha0s on Wed May 27, 2020 4:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

phantom-one wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:36 am I bought Scaler 1 on May 15th because they promised a free upgrade to Scaler 2 when it comes out. Right now my account page offers me to upgrade for $19. That's not fair, I could just wait more. Did someone get a promised free upgrade?
It could just be a glitch (they also have some FAQs related to Scaler 2 if you haven't gone through them yet). Else just get in touch with PB support. They are quite responsive and helpful.

Very nice but I have bugs party when using detection in Live 10!

I found the display to be completely broken in hi-dpi mode on Live 10 - I just get a black screen. It works fine in Studio One though.

It just keeps crashing Live 10 and Reaper as soon as I use Detection and play some notes with my keyboard! I'll try in Bitwig and S1 to see.

Strange! It is working fine with S1! With Bitwig only one crash, but because Bitwig has this nice feature, so it didn't crash, just reloaded the plugin then it went ok!

I need more testing with another keyboard!

Deleted. I was wrong.

trixieon wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 5:09 am
perpetual3 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 11:50 pm Cheapest Scaler 1 ever was → $19.
Scaler 1 was never, ever $19.
Turns out I was mistaken, had it confused with another chord plugin.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”