Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

just click in the ARP Menu "copy" and then "paste" in whatever A B C or D you are.
Furthermore you have the option of repeating first half of an arp into the 2nd half

msvs wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 5:27 am just click in the ARP Menu "copy" and then "paste" in whatever A B C or D you are.
Furthermore you have the option of repeating first half of an arp into the 2nd half
thats cool thank you! =) I always tried to find that option while rightclicking and had a few more notes then haha :D

Is there a way to browse samples inside the "big" browser window without having to double click the sound ("2" in the picture)? Or move to another sound with some keyboard keys on the smaller browser instead of clicking mouse ("1" in the picture)? :help:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tannaliini wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 8:36 pm Is there a way to browse samples inside the "big" browser window without having to double click the sound ("2" in the picture)? Or move to another sound with some keyboard keys on the smaller browser instead of clicking mouse ("1" in the picture)? :help:
'Up / down' keys to move between patches, then 'right' key to select the patch.

yes, and another possibility, just get a midi controller with assignable buttons:
prevnext.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Just curious, is it possible to play the drums, tap tap, like one key for Kick, one for Snare ?
I see we can export the MIDI patterns which is great, I was wondering if playing one Drum per key was possible.
Avenger drums and patterns are great.

Just had to re-activate my Avenger license and this worked nicely with the VMan software in around 1 minute.
I checked my account and still only 1 activation is used like it should be.

FWIW i did also not have a problem when i first installed Avenger v1.5 (with the new protection) after having follwed the instructions in my account (those instructions are still there).
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Ingonator wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 8:21 am Just had to re-activate my Avenger license and this worked nicely with the VMan software in around 1 minute.
I checked my account and still only 1 activation is used like it should be.

FWIW i did also not have a problem when i first installed Avenger v1.5 (with the new protection) after having follwed the instructions in my account (those instructions are still there).
Same experience here. I am really happy that they released VMan. Made it so simple.

MattMusic wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 7:34 am Just curious, is it possible to play the drums, tap tap, like one key for Kick, one for Snare ?
I see we can export the MIDI patterns which is great, I was wondering if playing one Drum per key was possible.
Avenger drums and patterns are great.
of course, just turn off the DrumsSQ in the Routing menu (right side on the drums page, on top of it)
then you can play the drums... C=Kick, C#=Rim, D=Snare, D#=Clap and so on

Ha awesome ! Thanks Manuel :tu:

I've been thinking in buying this synth because I really like the sounds, but I'm afraid to do it so now with all that I heard about CodeMeter (that it's a spyware, that keep running even when you aren't using Avenger, and when you start you Operating System) and all the problems it has because of the copy protection that was added to it.

Is this already sorted out? Did Vengeance Sound change the copy protection? Will they?
Last edited by StardragonEX on Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

StardragonEX wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:56 am... Is this already sorted out? Did Vengeance Sound change the copy protection? Will they?
This had been discussed here several times, and yes Vengeance team consider to adopt other CP method on v2 which won't be ready anytime soon.

Meanwhile, you can simply join the rest of the majority who have Avenger. There's no problem for most of us.

CodeMeter does run all of the time (3 services) and you have to re-new your licence ever 90 days or Avenger stops working. It only takes a minute or so to do this, but if you forget and are then off line for any reason you cant use Avenger.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

That is the problem, I'm afraid of CodeMeter, I don't want some spyware taking my CPU resources. Why don't use a eLicenser pendrive as Nexus 2.

By the way, I tried the AVS Avenger demo a few minutes ago, and the GUI kind of lags. Does that happen with the full version too?

I think that Vengeance Sound trying to stop the pirates are giving more problems to the people that really want to buy their plugins. This is bad. Really bad for me.

StardragonEX wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:45 am That is the problem, I'm afraid of CodeMeter, I don't want some spyware taking my CPU resources.
"I'm afraid of CodeMeter" - well, nobody can help you with that.

"I don't want some spyware" - well, how good for you then that Codemeter isn't spyware.

"taking my CPU resources" - don't worry, the CPU usage is totally neglectable.

But, again, if you're afraid of Codemeter, then nobody can help you with that. I'd recommend to stop listening to the prophets of doom, and making up your own mind, rather than relying on braggarts who think that they talk for anyone but themselves.

Return to “Instruments”