Welcome Back to Reaper!

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hahahahahhahaa

Sorry guys, I'm drunk AF hahahaha

this is on my repeat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-0sUuGufmw

summer2000 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 11:05 pm Inadvertently the trolls are keeping this thread alive giving Reaper more exposure. I guess that's a good thing. Party on trollers!!! :clap: :hyper: :hihi:
I might get downvoted into ORBIT for this but the Reaper fan boys brought the trolling on themselves. The whole joke orbits from people spamming Reaper into topic without it having any relevance to begin with. The Trolls have reasons ya see.

And Reaper has enough exposure trust me. Y'all made fine sure of that :hyper:
The post above this is likely bait, viewer discretion is advised.

Next time I wanna navigate a Matrix Board to reverse a Snare drum you know who I'm gonna call :band2: :band2: :band: :band: :harp:
The post above this is likely bait, viewer discretion is advised.

80s were the shit :love:

Spencer Maddox wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 11:10 pm Next time I wanna navigate a Matrix Board to reverse a Snare drum you know who I'm gonna call :band2: :band2: :band: :band: :harp:
Wait...I know that one...Ghostbusters!!! :lol:
Mac Studio M1 Max 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, 64GB RAM, 4TB SSD | Logic Pro 10.7.5 | Cubase Pro 12 | Nuendo 12 | Studio One 6 | Seagate 8TB external HDD | Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 2nd Gen | Akai MPK261 | Akai MPC X

Sorry brother, Reaper is awesome DAW and I 'm glad you find it awesome again and I'm not proud being troll of your thread, but do you want it right now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF-eZ0PNZNA

Let's shoot for 10 pages for this thread. Ready? Go! :hihi:
Thanks in advance to all the contributors (trolls included). :lol:

Just kidding, mods feel free to close this thread as it's been derailed from its original purpose.
Mac Studio M1 Max 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, 64GB RAM, 4TB SSD | Logic Pro 10.7.5 | Cubase Pro 12 | Nuendo 12 | Studio One 6 | Seagate 8TB external HDD | Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 2nd Gen | Akai MPK261 | Akai MPC X

We live on this planet and are so disconnected, human interaction became so rare, especially middle aged man making music, every interaction is precious, love you brothers! :hug:

Step by step, heart to heart, left, right, left, we all fall down, like toy soldiers! :scared:

summer2000 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 4:48 pm I'm a stickler for workflow and functionality but so far I haven't found the one DAW that has all the features that meets my requirements.
That is a cop out. If you are a stickler for workflow and functionality you'd learn to use one of the DAWs and press on. People work in all of these DAWs on strict/short delivery timelines by developing a workflow for delivery. It's like blaming a guitar because it isn't laid out like a piano when you think you need a piano. Just play the f'n guitar.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

fmr wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 1:30 pm Did anyone already mentioned REAPER? And Bitwig? Damn...

Well, IMO you should buy a Mac and get Logic Pro X - That's the real deal - the one and only Pro, and what the real Pros use. Everyone knows you aren't a real Pro unless you use a Mac and Logic Pro. :hihi:

Or else Studio One Pro (which is also Pro) :shrug:
and the best pro uses Ableton live

dupont wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 9:05 am
fmr wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 1:30 pm Did anyone already mentioned REAPER? And Bitwig? Damn...

Well, IMO you should buy a Mac and get Logic Pro X - That's the real deal - the one and only Pro, and what the real Pros use. Everyone knows you aren't a real Pro unless you use a Mac and Logic Pro. :hihi:

Nope. FruityLoops. Especially when the get paid to say so.
There are two kinds of people in the world. Those which can finish a tune, and those which has 300 two-bar loops.

That's not Pro :hihi:
Fernando (FMR)

TheMaestro wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 9:11 am

That's not Pro either :hihi:
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 9:15 am
TheMaestro wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 9:11 am

That's not Pro either :hihi:
Correct. It’s a huge con.
There are two kinds of people in the world. Those which can finish a tune, and those which has 300 two-bar loops.

Anyone tried the new Cubase Pro update yet?

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”