What guitar gear have you bought/are you buying/will you buy?

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Burillo wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:41 pm i just picked up Line6 G75. I've long since wanted a wireless guitar system because i am tired of stepping on my cables ...
Tovarish, izzat thing quiet enough to work in the studio ? How ~un-colored ?
Getting sick of all the wire to be honest
mir
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

I just got a Behringer SF300 for my birthday. That thing is gnarly in the best way possible.

pandashake wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:26 pm I just got a Behringer SF300 for my birthday. That thing is gnarly in the best way possible.
According to the JHS guy, it's a clone of the discontinued Boss FZ-2 Hyper Fuzz.

I bought a Harley Benton SpaceShip 50C and kept it quarantined for 3 days.

Today I unpacked it, got ready to put my bass effects on it, then changed my mind.

Most of my effect pedals for guitar live in the Tower of Toe: a rack assembled from shoe stands, reinforced with metal profiles, housing 4 Behringer pedalboards with integrated power. Cause those use a single daisy chain power line each, today I switched to Harley Benton power supplies.

One small problem: the pedalboard I wanted to rewire is the overcrowded one that houses most of my fuzz pedals. No room left for power supply units.

So I put 2 hooks in the 1m metal profiles on the side of the Tower of Toe, the Harley Benton SpaceShip 50C fits very well. So now I have room for a few more pedals, safer power for my fuzzes, and a cleaner lay out.

This also circumvents a small downside of the Harley Benton SpaceShip 50C: with a power supply fitted, the feet no longer reach the ground, making the pedalboard kind of unstable on the floor.

Then I surfed to Thomann and ordered my 19th Harley Benton PowerPlant ISO-2 Pro :lol:

Going to need a picture to appreciate this one, I think!

There you go:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OMG , what you need is a bunch of these GigRig boards
https://www.loopersparadise.de/de/index.php?p=147

to run them in arbitrary order and engaged according to presets - with a flip of the foot.

I guess so - the price made me opt for a much simpler looper though (Harley Benton FXL8 Pro, a rebranded Joyo product).

Horizon devices progressive tension strings are actually quite nice. Just got a few pair in after they’d been sold out. 6 string heavy set are perfect for drop c

A strong possibility of a BOSS GT-100. Have to think about it. I did wn permission for a €649 Artcore, but I'm not going for it.

OTOH, in wanting to keep things as simple as possible playing through my VOX, I've thought of just getting a crybaby and Big Muff. I've also never been fully impressed with digital crybabys.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Finally got round to getting a new preamp for my Stagg SW206 Electro-Acoustic. Went with a Belcat Prener-PC to add a coil pickup (to the piezo) and keep the XLR out. Installation was pretty easy, with just some minor woodwork to enlarge the existing holes. Sounds good with the pickup blending working well.

Perfect bargain setup for playing the lockdown blues.
I miss MindPrint. My TRIO needs a big brother.

I picked up a Vox Mini Superbeetle, threw a RF10c in the cab and my god I can't believe how close it sounds to the AC15/AC30, really underrated little amp!

My 2nd Harley Benton SpaceShip 50C arrived today. I bought it to house my bass effects.
Very small, it has a small downside: with a Harley Benton PowerPlant ISO-2 Pro power supply fitted, the feet no longer reach the ground, making the pedalboard kind of unstable on the floor.
So, as I only have 2 pedals for my bass pedalboard, I simply put the PSU on top.

The dirt cheap pedal footswitch toppers I ordered from AliExpress didn't arrive, I'm applying for a refund.

cptgone wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:26 pm There you go:
Any ground lift or noisy pedals, and solutions. That's an impressive sight.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

cptgone wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:26 pm There you go:
Wow. I’d call that “The Panic Attack.”
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Return to “Guitars”