Welcome Back to Reaper!

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Spencer Maddox wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 11:08 pm
summer2000 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 11:05 pm Inadvertently the trolls are keeping this thread alive giving Reaper more exposure. I guess that's a good thing. Party on trollers!!! :clap: :hyper: :hihi:
I might get downvoted into ORBIT for this but the Reaper fan boys brought the trolling on themselves. The whole joke orbits from people spamming Reaper into topic without it having any relevance to begin with. The Trolls have reasons ya see.

And Reaper has enough exposure trust me. Y'all made fine sure of that :hyper:
The thing is, for every person that unironically says "Have you tried Reaper?" there are hundreds of funny comedians that litters every other thread with "hAvE yOu tRiEd rEaPeR?" posts. It gets pretty tiresome tbh.

Vladislav_Gronk wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:16 pm
summer2000 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 11:05 pm Inadvertently the trolls are keeping this thread alive giving Reaper more exposure. I guess that's a good thing. Party on trollers!!! :clap: :hyper: :hihi:
I might get downvoted into ORBIT for this but the Reaper fan boys brought the trolling on themselves. The whole joke orbits from people spamming Reaper into topic without it having any relevance to begin with. The Trolls have reasons ya see.

The thing is, for every person that unironically says "Have you tried Reaper?" there are hundreds of funny comedians that litters every other thread with "hAvE yOu tRiEd rEaPeR?" posts. It gets pretty tiresome tbh.
literally hundreds, eh?

sounds legit.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:55 pm
literally hundreds, eh?

sounds legit.
Yes, something like that.

Just to be sure I went through my programs to see if reaper was installed, thankfully not.

Another day I enjoy without reaper.
dedication to flying

How often do you guys back up your DAW song projects?
Mac Studio M1 Max 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, 64GB RAM, 4TB SSD | Logic Pro 10.7.5 | Cubase Pro 12 | Nuendo 12 | Studio One 6 | Seagate 8TB external HDD | Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 2nd Gen | Akai MPK261 | Akai MPC X

summer2000 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 4:22 pm How often do you guys back up your DAW song projects?
every two hours and when the system shuts down.

whyterabbyt wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 4:28 pm
summer2000 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 4:22 pm How often do you guys back up your DAW song projects?
Are you running this task manually or automated through a script?
Mac Studio M1 Max 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, 64GB RAM, 4TB SSD | Logic Pro 10.7.5 | Cubase Pro 12 | Nuendo 12 | Studio One 6 | Seagate 8TB external HDD | Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 2nd Gen | Akai MPK261 | Akai MPC X

Vladislav_Gronk wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:16 pm

There are more people complaining about that, like you, than there are people actually saying it.
There are two kinds of people in the world. Those which can finish a tune, and those which has 300 two-bar loops.

TheMaestro wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:42 pm There are more people complaining about that, like you, than there are people actually saying it.
Good, that's reassuring to hear.

summer2000 wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 4:31 pm
whyterabbyt wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 4:28 pm
Are you running this task manually or automated through a script?
Its automated backup software. Backs up home drive, appdata folders, programdata etc. Basically because I'm too frigging lazy to bugger around with RoboCopy and Task Scheduler.

Vladislav_Gronk wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 11:06 pm
TheMaestro wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:42 pm There are more people complaining about that, like you, than there are people actually saying it.
Good, that's reassuring to hear.
actually there was a period of time when we got a lot of complaints about reaper users going into other hosts threads and spamming them, less people say it is likely true but a lot of those posts are also gone...but yes it frustrates a lot of people
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Reaper has nothing on Beiber.......

"Do you want to touch my monkey? Go ahead touch my monkey."

the secrets to old age: Faster horses, Richer Women, Bigger CPU's

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”