Wampler Terraform pedal plugins 2020 (free)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://www.wamplerpedals.com/wampler-digital-downloads

3 algos taken from his Terraform pedal ported to individual plugins. The Envelope Filter, Dimension and UVibe models.Win/ Mac (On Win, vst3 only)

*edit* downloads just worked now

Vee cool, thanks!

download button not working for me on two different browsers

Angle Loss wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 4:21 am download button not working for me on two different browsers
I had that problem too, tried 3 different browsers. Tried again and again, then after about 10 mins it all of a sudden worked and took me to the download page after clicking the button.

Maybe high traffic? I was puzzled too. I think others reported a similar experience.

Terraform sounds appealing, yet didnt manage to generate the download-link. So is it worth the hassle, did anyone try it out. Or just time to move on & pass another hdd cluttering #freebie? :party:
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

Not working here, too

Here's the download page you're supposed to get to if the download button worked.
Image Image Image Image

Thanks!

Downloaded it, installed (no installation needed, just drag & drop to your VST3 folder, which is a good thing). The plugins sound OK, the problem is that they were probably made with Juce's personal license (there's a "Made with JUCE" splash screen when you open them), which means they also send usage data to Google Analytics, so beware.
Last edited by PTV on Sat May 30, 2020 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You need to have a "Favorite Demo Artist / Reviewer" in order to be allowed to download - most hilarious download form ever… my money is on cocaine abuse.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

PTV wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 3:03 pm just drug & drop
This.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 3:09 pm
PTV wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 3:03 pm just drug & drop
This.
LOL

Quick (probably premature) review here. Very '80s vibes! There's a pleasing analogue funkiness, but it's more Boss than breadboard, if you know what I mean -- tight specs, controlled recording environment, thermal stability, that sort of thing. I feel they struck the right balance between garage and studio.

The UniVibe ("UVibe") is excellent and well, vibey, if more modern than Hendrixy. The chorus ("Dimension") feels more like an '80s guitar pedal than a studio unit, and is a nice addition to the arsenal; let the fans of Marillion and early U2 rejoice! The envelope filter is probably the winner here -- very flexible, configurable, and funky, although I would like to be able to set the highest frequency even higher.

If your primary distortion is a homebrew Harmonic Percolator that blows up when there's too much juice or heat, or if Hendrix and Hazel head your personal pantheon, these won't be your first choices, but I think you'll find them agreeable anyway.
Wait... loot _then_ burn? D'oh!

It helps to create an account and log in if you can't get the download.
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

sprnva wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 2:05 pm Here's the download page you're supposed to get to if the download button worked.
That works thanks :)

Return to “Effects”