Your fave MIDI fx, arp, mapper, mangler, generator, chorder, controller, utility. VST or MFX

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is a Midi Madness video I just uploaded.
https://youtu.be/za2g-X4oqT8

There are several verbal mistakes in there. There will be a follow up to this video and I hope to have it done in a few days.

Nice vid, thanks for posting

UncleAge, Thanks for the video. I found it informative.
I see MM is rather easy to use.
I have had my eye on MidiMdness for while now.
I will buy it in the next sale if the price is right.

I just got Complex-1 as part of the Reason Suite upgrade, and some of the generative patches there are very impressive IMHO. I am going to try to decipher the cable placements to see what is going on there and try to get midi out of the device - should be interesting and a good learning experience.

[hardware]
you guys might be interested in this:
Torso T-1

Agree with the linked post - I think it is too expensive.

Has everyone here seen NDLR? Looks like a great device, but while it would certainly be nice to have this in a standalone hardware unit, I have to believe that it would be relatively easy to achieve the same functionality in either Ableton or Reason. I think I may try to do this this weekend, but am wondering if anyone else has tried this?

:clap: Chord Potion 2.0 due soon. FREE upgrade for 1.0 owners :clap:
Last edited by BluesMuse on Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Homebrew MSI Ryzen 3700x 32G RAM 4.5 Ghz, Win 10 Pro 22H2, Focusrite 2i2 v3 i/o, Komplete S49, Ableton Live 12, FL 21, Studio One

:clap: Chord Potion 2.0 due soon. FREE upgrade for 1.0 owners :clap:

-EDIT- After posting I found this thread- viewtopic.php?p=7805934
Homebrew MSI Ryzen 3700x 32G RAM 4.5 Ghz, Win 10 Pro 22H2, Focusrite 2i2 v3 i/o, Komplete S49, Ableton Live 12, FL 21, Studio One

Hello Everyone!

I have finally put together a video about the Toy Box Piano Roll. Basically, I loaded up a test project I was working on with the Piano Roll and walk/talk thru a few things. It is far from a tutorial video and more of a 'look what I can do!' (Mad TV's Stewart, anyone?) kind of video. :) True to form, there is not a whole lot of fancy editing and a level of production that peaks at about nil..... I hope my fumbling around will give a good idea on how easy it is to get midi into and results out of the Piano Roll (I route/record Riffer 2 midi data into the piano roll, FYI).

EDIT: YouTube seems to be cooperating now, so I embedded the video!

https://youtu.be/qmMvWQUWeTU

^^^
I liked the video.
But still did not buy.
I just really prefer VST's but I am amenable to mind alteration.

Thanks for watching! Interestingly, since I am not a Reaktor hard core user, I forget to load it up and use other tools more often. I do seem to prefer VST type effects as well it seems. Scaler 2 is working out to be more useful than I thought.... Chord Potion II is/will be rad.

I need to check out that Midi Madness 3 vid above... that's another one I don't pull up very often.

Kalamata Kid wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:46 pm ^^^
I liked the video.
But still did not buy.
I just really prefer VST's but I am amenable to mind alteration.
Cool to know :party:

^^^
good to know that I liked the video, did not buy or that I am amenable to mind alteration?
Just curious.

Very important for me to know what you are NOT buying... :dog:

Return to “Effects”