Arturia VCollection 7 Official thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
V Collection X

Mushy Mushy wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:59 pm I just bought V Collection 7 along with OB-Xa have have no use for the latter. Does anybody know if I can sell it? There is a seperate license in my account so I assume so.
Might be interested. PM sent.

Updates available for V Collection 7 instruments and Pigments 2 in ASC. I love the way how each version history is captured properly in ASC.

The updates seem to be quite good, mainly because they have addressed a lot of issues. One issue I reported a few months ago also seems to be addressed in Analog Lab.

checked out the jup 8 notes. looks like should be useful patch. i like faster loading.

V 3.6.0

Improvements:

Faster preset loading time, especially in AU, VST3 and AAX

Interface loading is now faster

Animations are now smoother

Animations CPU consumption is now reduced

New convolution reverb engine

VST3 presets now supported

A pop-up is now shown when instruments vst/au/aax and system files are mismatching

Bug fixes:

Remove / replace an instrument no longer crashes Logic 10.5.1

Midi Learn now works after clicking on Delete Current Config

Resize the user interface is not fluid and doesn't lead to a blank screen anymore

No more animation glitches when opening the advanced panel

Control + click is now supported on all Mac models.

Factory presets can now be saved in playlists

No more sporadic audio blasts when changing presets

No more crash when reopening a project in logic pro

No more crash when loading specific user presets

Pressing panic no longer creates a click

LFOs leds are now accurate on high rates

Improved effects stability when recalling a project with the VST3
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

Redo and undo isn't working in Analog Lab 4 - standalone as well as VST2/VST3. On Windows 10 here. It is simply undoing and redoing only preset changes. [Also, a couple other things are misbehaving wrt to KeyLab MKII, which I am looking into.]

Anyone else observed this? Thumbs down voter, you?

Anyway, I have reported the issues to Arturia technical support.

I just installed the updates for the V-Collection 6 plugins and Analog Lab 4.2.0 now also includes the presets of OB-Xa V.
While i am using OBsession for OB-Xa purposes and do not have the full version of OB-Xa V at least i got access to the OB-Xa V presets that way (same with the new V-Collection 7 plugins).
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Ingonator wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:01 am I just installed the updates for the V-Collection 6 plugins and Analog Lab 4.2.0 now also includes the presets of OB-Xa V.
While i am using OBsession for OB-Xa purposes and do not have the full version of OB-Xa V at least i got access to the OB-Xa V presets that way (same with the new V-Collection 7 plugins).
Some of them anyway - isn't it the case that for plugins in the collection you don't have the full version of you only get a selection of presets for in A-Lab 4?

aMUSEd wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:19 am
Ingonator wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:01 am I just installed the updates for the V-Collection 6 plugins and Analog Lab 4.2.0 now also includes the presets of OB-Xa V.
Some of them anyway - isn't it the case that for plugins in the collection you don't have the full version of you only get a selection of presets for in A-Lab 4?
I only had a quick look and just had a closer look. Only 10 of the OB-Xa V presets are included and 20 of the CZ V....

Anyway with the new plugin updates loading a new plugin instance and opoening the GUIs inded seems to be very fast now.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Analog Lab has become a 'go to' starter for me, its great to be able to just load that up, find what you are looking for an then dig in with control (if you own the full plug), great updates BTW.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Undo and redo working fine for you guys in Analog Lab 4.2? :?

Yes so far (with things like adding effects to mixer, tweaking controls etc, then reversing these)

aMUSEd wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:00 am Yes so far (with things like adding effects to mixer, tweaking controls etc, then reversing these)
Are you on a Mac?

I am Windows 10. Undo and redo are not working except for presets change reverting, both in standalone mode and as a VST3 in FL Studio.

I did a clean install too, but no change.

EDIT: Many thanks to you for the Strobe2 NKS library. :)

Yeah Mac

Loading time in AL4,2 is almost instantaneous now- find a sound from any Arturia instrument, the engine seems to be there immediately- click edit and the full plug is there to edit immediately! Fabulous!

Undo etc seems to work on the instrument GUI's when you open them, not on the macro (AL) controls on Windows?
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:26 am
Undo etc seems to work on the instrument GUI's when you open them, not on the macro (AL) controls on Windows?
Ah yes I can confirm that - undo/redo is working for load preset/plugin, insert fx, tweaks to plugin params, seems to be almost everything except the macro knobs.

being able to use two OB AX with fx and splits etc is pretty cool, now I can do the Tom Sawyer deep filter sound and lead at the same time ;-) This is more what I was hoping the 'split' 'layer' in OBsession would do (witout having to load 2 instances and map separately)

Return to “Instruments”