Massive X, Pigments2, Avenger do go for sale time to time? Serum not?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Codemeter really is a piece of crap... I like the synth but you need to put some work in but it sounds good with the expansions which are top notch. I tried to disable the service in windows so it just starts when I start avenger and it worked well some time, then it didnt work anymore suddendly and I had to reinstall everything. last month I hd to install avenger 2 more times bc it had some gui error which I dont know why but it runs smoothly ever since. However I would really see some proof for codemeter beeing SPYWARE?!

I wonder if Serum being a part of ACID Pro has any pull in the situation?
Take care :wink:

Saval wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:04 am Plus, oh yes, CodeMeter causes havoc in your system, such as frequent crashes, warnings popups, system notifications, etc. I spent days and days trying to solve problems, and ended up returning it, but no, they don’t give refunds. Bye bye, $199.00 USD
I've written Avenger off as a loss too. CodeMeter is malware in my book and their pissy rude attitude has done nothing but assure they'll never get another penny from me.

I'd steer far away from that company. Check out Parawave Rapid instead. :tu:

https://parawave-audio.com/index.php?ro ... duct/rapid
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I was also thinking in buying VPS Avenger. It sounds very good in the demo videos. Maybe I should wait for them to release VPS Avenger 2, if that is a thing. Maybe at that point they will have fixed the issues. I don't want spyware in my computer.

By the way, is iLok an spyware too?

consordini wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:35 pm I wonder if Serum being a part of ACID Pro has any pull in the situation?
What do you mean (or what is ACID pro)?

Tannaliini wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:12 am
consordini wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:35 pm I wonder if Serum being a part of ACID Pro has any pull in the situation?
What do you mean (or what is ACID pro)?
ACID Pro 10 Suite, a DAW by Magix, include Serum with it and comes at $399. But I do not believe it has any play unless there are some licensing agreements that might affect how Serum is being sold outside of it. ACID Pro 10 comes at $149 and mainly excludes Serum and some other things here and there, not really making it a good deal per se.
Take care :wink:

Return to “Instruments”