Korg releases Korg Triton VST

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
KORG Collection

3 seconds, really??? World is going down now ... :o

SteveWZ wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:41 am
ansolas wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:40 pm Is there a way to make the GUI open faster ? It takes about 3 seconds here !?
Put it on a SSD Drive.
Defrag your drive (if not SSD)
Make a cup of tea while waiting
Get a faster video card
Count, one Mississippi, two Mississippi....
Visit Mississippi
It is not the SSD speed, nor my graphicscard ;)
It takes more than 2 Mississippis

I mailed the support, they told me that it is totally normal :hihi:

We shoudl start a award , "The slowest showing synth" :hyper:

But fun beside, once they fixed it I will buy the whole collection, if not , well not I have better things to do that waiting for a plugin windows to show
Last edited by ansolas on Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Studio One, Logic
macOS
–– -
http://ansolas.de

NAD wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:15 am
ansolas wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:40 pm Is there a way to make the GUI open faster ? It takes about 3 seconds here !?
Same here... Are you using VST3?
I tried all available formats
Studio One, Logic
macOS
–– -
http://ansolas.de

ansolas wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:26 pm I have better things to do that waiting for a plugin windows to show
Like complaining about 3 seconds ? How much time have you spent posting about this "horrible" problem ? :lol:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

3 seconds? I should have such problems :dog:
My Muse gripes because it takes me too many seconds
to choose a sound or three, and turn them into something
I'd actually want to hear later, something that would let the
cat let go of the ceiling :hihi:

i have no ssd currently, and for some bigger kontakt library the loading time exceeds 1 min :)

My problem is I can't demo or buy the damn thing! I have Korg Legacy Collection but I bought the synths one buy one, not the whole collection at once, then I bought ARP Odyssey. The problem it doesn't allow me to demo it (it doesn't show in my Korg Pass Software) neither buy it at $149!!

It has been two days since I sent to their support, but I guess I need to wait at least one week :|

EnGee wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:56 pm My problem is I can't demo or buy the damn thing! I have Korg Legacy Collection but I bought the synths one buy one, not the whole collection at once, then I bought ARP Odyssey. The problem it doesn't allow me to demo it (it doesn't show in my Korg Pass Software) neither buy it at $149!!

It has been two days since I sent to their support, but I guess I need to wait at least one week :|
Just had a thought reading this, maybe you need to update to the latest version of the Korg Software Pads. Is that a possibility?

I did updated, but nothing has changed. I think there is/was a bug in there server software when I migrated to their Korg ID thing from user net two years (?) ago, but at that time I ignored it. Maybe it was because I sold my Korg account about 5 years ago then did opened a new account, so part of the mess is me! But, that is not a reason that under my new account (in user net) appears only Mono/Poly registered while in Korg ID all my other licences are registered correctly!

Anyway, I wrote to their support (about one week ago), so let's see what happens. Otherwise, I'll wait till it goes for a reasonable discount ($99 or less) then I buy it (Triton).

Ok. Was just a hunch. They get back soon. Didn't take long for me the other month.

EnGee wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:08 pm Anyway, I wrote to their support (about one week ago), so let's see what happens. Otherwise, I'll wait till it goes for a reasonable discount ($99 or less) then I buy it (Triton).
It's definitely a cool product, so hopefully they will get back to you with some sort of discount.

Thanks. I hope so :)

The full price for the Korg Triton VST is absolutely fair, because you'll get all EXB, too!

For $299?! No! It is too much! Wavestation and M1 have also all the Expansions when they are discounted, so I prefer to wait. It is not urgent for me :)

I paid $249 ?? But $299 would be okay, too! :D

Return to “Instruments”