FBM Fury 800

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Fury-800

Teksonik wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:56 pm
AnX wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:28 pm
Teksonik wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:37 pm Well that's one nVidia card. Maybe that's the common element. Hard to tell with incomplete information.
as i said, I emailed him, so he has the info already
Like I said hard to tell with incomplete information. No one else got an email..... :wink:
you're not the dev, so the person who needed the email, got it.

Hey I'm just trying to help. No problems with the graphics here so good luck.... :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Björn -- congratulations and THANK YOU! I had one of these back in the day and can't wait to try it. Hopefully we'll have an OSC with it soon, too. Still recovering from Tricent - but some amazing entries for that one!

it doesnt open at all in EXT2 under winxp sp3 x32
or savihost32. but i guess its not supported though i dont see any minimum OS req. on the site.. ahh well.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Folks,

first of all a big THANKS! for all the kind feedback I got for the nasty new Fury! :ud:

Second: Some folks have graphic (and other) problems, mainly on old Windows versions (prior to Win 10), graphic cards and/or DAWs. I'd somehow expected that because I switched from iPlug to the new iPlug2 framework, a fantastic piece of work by Oli Larkin et al. (freeware rulez!) :tu: iPlug2 allows me to integrate a resizable GUI into my plug-ins (without doubt THE popular request I received in the last years) and a more stable plug-in control. The good news is that Oli and community continuously improve and enhance iPlug2, and I obviously have not pulled all the necessary strings to use it to my benefit. Thus, I am sure that for most of your problems we will find a solution.

Third: Please write me a mail with your issues or any feedback, I'll try to answer them all. State what OS (Mac, Windows, 32/64 bit) you are on, what the OS version is, and what DAW you are using. I have a strong interest in improving my plug-ins and I need your help here. :help:

Fourth: Bare with me, I am a freeware developer with a family working for a healthcare company which is pretty busy these days (as you might guess). I only have limited time and resources. Sometimes I even want to make music.

Fifth: This is freeware.

Stay safe and Cheers,
Björn

This sounds way too good to be anything like a Poly800, which was an absolute pile of krap. I should know because I had two of them - they were krap but they were also absurdly cheap when really good synths were still very expensive. Does anyone have the old Synapse Poly800 clone to test against?

After finding this, I also downloaded FBM's Mono/Fury and their Korg Delta knock-off. I tested the Mono/Fury against my Korg Mono/Poly VSTi and it not only sounds way better but looks a lot better, too, which makes it a lot easier to work with. The Delta (Nabla) sounds pretty much how I remember it, though - such a nice filter sound on the synth side. Great work all 'round.

Whoever is making these things is a freakin' genius. I will be making a $50 donation on pay day and I think everyone should do the same.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

^ Indeed, they do excellent work.

Thanks for the new one, guys. 👍

BONES wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:41 am Does anyone have the old Synapse Poly800 clone to test against?
I have the X-Poly demo Bones mate,
I can upload it if Synapse think that's fine

BONES wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:41 am Whoever is making these things is a freakin' genius. I will be making a $50 donation on pay day and I think everyone should do the same.
The author is Bjorn, from Full Bucket Music (http://music.fullbucket.de/) and he certainly deserves donations. He has a great list of VST synths, all free, and among them you may find gems you can't find anywhere else, like the full Korg PS series, and a great modular of his own.
Fernando (FMR)

AutoMotto wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:50 am It won't open on FL studio 12.4 it just says "fruity wrapper failed to load"
Perhaps a missing dll. Run the dll in Dependency Walker to see which dlls are missing.

It works fine in Reason 11, Maschine and Studio One here on 64bit win 10.
Maybe some of you who have problems are missing one of those Visual C runtime libraries?

I know that it can cause some problems with some plugins if missing.

Thank you so Much for creating this one Bjorn it sounds great :tu:

It is not a missing DLL, it is most probably the GPU accelerated graphics.
As I've been told, the following (LICE-based) Windows version works at least for some folks:

https://www.fullbucket.de/music/dl.php? ... 0_0_winvst

Hope this helps... :pray:

Cheers, Björn

I am happy to report that the master volume knob is there now. :)

Working fine for me - FL Studio 12, Win 10 64bit.
Had an EX800 many years ago.

Many thanks to Bjorn for this.

All good here too, so far

Return to “Instruments”