Share your story why you upgrade/buy Reason 11 as rack plugin ?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

cowby wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:31 am
antic604 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 11:03 am
SebAV wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 10:32 amYes for the REs. I thought about the « old » Reason stock modules such as Sub and Malstroem. I wonder how they’ll look with crisp graphics. I’m sure Thor will show in all its glory!
Oh, I'm sure they're re-doing the graphics for them - and overall for Reason - right now :)
I am not sure how they do the graphics in order to zoom the REs/synths/racks/effects to a certain % (100%-180% for instance). But I need it now.
There are 2 ways in general to do it:
- you make th GUI vectorised, compose of simple shapes and simple geometric textures / gradients, then you just draw bigger squares, circles, longer lines, etc.
- you make the GUI in very high resolution (I think it's 5K for Reason's REs) and then scale down for lower resolutions / bigger zoom factors, because no one in their right mind will use 200% scaling on a 32'' 5K screen, but they might on a 15'' 4K laptop display, to preserve the same real-world size of graphical elements
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

Don´t know if this the right thread or someelse had this wish before but i would like to see:

- Full VST Support inside the plugin if open in another DAW
Or much better:
- Full DAW Support inside another DAW. In short words ,Side by side arrangement.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”