Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Tannaliini wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:37 pm .....
So I see getting a synth NOT just investment of money, but also investment of my time.
This!!
rsp
sound sculptist

Hey Manual I want to request some expansion, which are still missing in avenger and differ to the mainstream EDM.
Would be great to see separate Soundsets for these genres from you and Andy.

Melodic Techno:
https://youtu.be/Hv_oF2ol_Ks

Minimal Techno:
https://youtu.be/jIUPLUeQorM

Organic Techno:
https://youtu.be/ClHrPFGDg2o

Electro Swing:
https://m.soundcloud.com/swing-league/s ... wingt-2011

A.N.A.L.? :lol:

I requested something similar a while back and, if I recall correctly, Manuel replied that he had started collecting samples for an upcoming Techno expansion.

Imagine a Minimal Techno XP. So many genres have been covered already but this...it’s bound to happen, I hope. 😎

Ohlson_M wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:14 pm I requested something similar a while back and, if I recall correctly, Manuel replied that he had started collecting samples for an upcoming Techno expansion.

Imagine a Minimal Techno XP. So many genres have been covered already but this...it’s bound to happen, I hope. 😎
On page 827 you can already see the Techno 2 expansion on the Avenger 2 preview screenshot.

outerspacecat wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:32 pm
Ohlson_M wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:14 pm I requested something similar a while back and, if I recall correctly, Manuel replied that he had started collecting samples for an upcoming Techno expansion.

On page 827 you can already see the Techno 2 expansion on the Avenger 2 preview screenshot.
outstanding news and very sharp eyes my friend! ;)

btw @manuel: is there a better way to save adjustes presets/user presets than creating an user expansion?

and how do I browse presets which I gave a star to? Can I filter just those or sort them so they are on top? if its possible can I so this cross expansions or can I do that just on one expansion at a time?

SouledOut wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:55 am Be aware that in Codemeter scheme Your hdd in fact functions as a dongle. No wonder Avenger went insane in that scenario. What I would try: make the old hdd main system boot drive again (I hope it is possible); deactivate Codemeter licenses that are assigned to this drive; make the new SSD 1st boot priority again and now assign and activate licenses to this SSD ("container"). If You wiped Your old system hdd that functioned as a Codemeter "container", you basically "lost the dongle" and need to "restore licenses" from VPS Avenger site "https://vps-avenger.com/login".
I actually tried that before I asked here.. Thank you for trying to help. I think something is going wrong with the graphics end of things. It crashes then I can reload it in Bitwig. It will play the init saw wave and will even play whatever sound it was programmed with in a project. The parameters are even adjustable using the Bitwig device container. However it crashes as soon as I press the button to open the Avenger UI... Despite trying,my lack of knowledge hasn't lead me to ask the right questions/enter the right search words to track down a solution.

msvs wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:21 am then this must have been another guy!
I hope you're not talking about me

Yes, I was banned from your group because I posted too much about bugs and after repeated updates with new bugs wrote, "I will sell my license if these major bugs (DAW crash, etc.) are not fixed. until V1.5"

The result was a ban and a personal message from you. But I have never had bad behavior in your group, I have never offended you, I have always supported you and brought you buyers. But it's okay for me to be banned.

But please don't talk bad about me in public (if you talk about me). That's not really fair.
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

ReboundAudio wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:42 pm
msvs wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:21 am then this must have been another guy!
I hope you're not talking about me

Yes, I was banned from your group because I posted too much about bugs and after repeated updates with new bugs wrote, "I will sell my license if these major bugs (DAW crash, etc.) are not fixed. until V1.5"

The result was a ban and a personal message from you. But I have never had bad behavior in your group, I have never offended you, I have always supported you and brought you buyers. But it's okay for me to be banned.

But please don't talk bad about me in public (if you talk about me). That's not really fair.
That sucks dude. Pretty unfair to be honest.

Tendou wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:44 pm btw @manuel: is there a better way to save adjustes presets/user presets than creating an user expansion?

and how do I browse presets which I gave a star to? Can I filter just those or sort them so they are on top? if its possible can I so this cross expansions or can I do that just on one expansion at a time?
you can filter on the search page... just click on the magnifying glass icon in the browser
there you can mark "favourites only" to thin out the results further.
You can also "random" load a preset, which I find quite interesting to get inspired

thank you

My main question for many synths ( and also for avenger) that the 'sound lock' function we see on omnisphere, could be implemented or not. This feature can lock certain parts of the synth that will remain at preset changing.for example locking the whole arp, or the effects, or filters etc..
Of course, in case of semi modular synths this can be hard to implement because different presets can have different synth structures, and there's no point locking something, that doesn't even exist in the other patch. however i miss this function. in u-he synths, you can lock each knob separately, but can't lock bigger sections.

impossible unfortunately, you described the reason already

Expansion request to have pianos with different velocities not only multi samples but also with different velocities maybe sample the bird stage 3 in different velocities add 4 layers in a present and arrange the velocities to have a nice piano present thank you

Return to “Instruments”