Wampler Terraform pedal plugins 2020 (free)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I thought the Envelope Filter was the best of the bunch. For a guitar centric filter, it responds awesome and you can really tailor the response with the attack, a very useful feature to have on a auto filter in addition to the sensitivity, as you can get more quick quacky sharp Mutron/EHX envelope sounds akin to Jerry Garcia, or you can lengthen the attack so you get a more smooth round bubbly sound akin to a Keeley Neutrino/MXR Envelope Filter ala Trey Anastasio.

This is probably the best free Univibe and also very good compared to commercial offerings/amp suite bundles.

The Dimension is a good stompbox sounding chorus, although i don't use chorus much aside from fast leslie rotary sounding emulations.

I'm definitely intrigued to try the real hardware unit now. It got good reviews and the tones sounded real good, probably one of the better digital modulation multifx units currently, which I only use analog modulation on my real guitar board. It's still $300 and i have almost all those individual effects in analog pedal form already.

Oh sweet. I hope more pedal companies release their digital pedals as plugins.

Greatly appreciated for the direct link. Generating a download link was a bit of a weird hassle.
Take care :wink:

Sorry for waking up a dead thread... I wanted to download the Terraform VST's from the Wampler but they have gone form their site. Does anyone know where I can find them (or send them to me via dropbox) please?

George

It’s unfortunate these were disappeared instead of getting updated for Apple Silicon.

The 404 page is funny at least.
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

napoleonboot wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:32 pm Sorry for waking up a dead thread... I wanted to download the Terraform VST's from the Wampler but they have gone form their site. Does anyone know where I can find them (or send them to me via dropbox) please?

George
PM sent

We need some good
BF-2
and
Crybaby.

Is a release possible before X-mas?

metalifuxx wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:32 pm
napoleonboot wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:32 pm Sorry for waking up a dead thread... I wanted to download the Terraform VST's from the Wampler but they have gone form their site. Does anyone know where I can find them (or send them to me via dropbox) please?

George
PM sent
Hi! Could you please send me a link also? I really loved these plugins, but they are nowhere to be found..
(also I'm writing here, because I don't have high enough post count to send a pm)

Return to “Effects”