Unify by PluginGuru; The next big thing?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Unify (Standard Edition)

Please be patient. Ilio will have the new material up soon, most likely later today.

Thanks!

Still no update from Ilio....

waltercruz wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:06 pm Still no update from Ilio....
Check again. They had a server issue earlier that caused a big delay.

getdunne wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:38 pm
waltercruz wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:06 pm Still no update from Ilio....
Check again. They had a server issue earlier that caused a big delay.
waiting for the e-mail! Bought it on audiodeluxe, the latest update on ilio was sent by e-mail :)

Still nothing from Ilio/Audiodeluxe. Like Waltercruz I've bought it on audiodeluxe, but haven't received an e-mail about the new update yet...

Wow, that's quite an impressive change log..
https://pluginguru.net/unify/change-log.html
Mac Studio Ultra, 64ram, 4tb+<4tb Samsung850-860evo ssd's in TB3 Akitio Enclosure> UAD Apollo x6-tb3/Yamaha2050/Amphion/Bowers&Wilkins/Komplete S61Mk2} latest OSX

"Reason Studios' Reason Rack plug-ins are now supported."
Does this mean that the plugins like the Players can be used in Unify without the Reason Rack?

Kalamata Kid wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:57 pm "Reason Studios' Reason Rack plug-ins are now supported."
Does this mean that the plugins like the Players can be used in Unify without the Reason Rack?
No, but you can load the Reason Rack Effect plug-in as a MIDI Effect in Unify, and load one or any combination of Player effects there.

You can also load the Reason Rack Effect plug-in as an audio-effect, and use any combination of Reason's audio-effects, and of course you can also use the Reason Rack plug-in as an instrument.

Ilio has fixed the issue: I could redownload the updated full standard library.

@getdunne there seems to be a window size bug for embedded unify in unify

Windows 10 standalone

edit: Happens when unify is scaled above 100%
uiubug.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by focusrite on Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

C-quence wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:06 pm Still nothing from Ilio/Audiodeluxe. Like Waltercruz I've bought it on audiodeluxe, but haven't received an e-mail about the new update yet...
I also bought this from Audiodeluxe, and the last update I had to contact the developer directly, and he forwarded me a link to download it. I never got an e-mail from Audiodeluxe warning about any update (to be fair, I don't think that's up to a retailer to take care of these issues).

IMO this method of having a reseller contact the customers to warn about updates simply doesn't work. Ilio should register ALL users and take care of warning them about anything related.
Last edited by fmr on Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fernando (FMR)

Glad I bought direct from Pluginguru, sounds like a ballache waiting for a reseller to make updates available.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Bought from Audiodeluxe months ago. Did the whole update circus thing in March - went back and edited some of my post (20 March in this thread) wishing to give you a chance to fix the whole system.

Update time again.
Available from Pluginguru? Nope, stupid question.
Available from Ilio? Nope, didn't buy direct from them no can't log in and download either.
Bought from an (authorised) retailer? Yep. Entered my email address on the Ilio website and got an email with links to download plugin version 1.1.3 and content update 1.0.12. Just this afternoon.

Please please fix this farcical update system. Absolute amateur hour.

I do remember at the time it was warned that all updates would be via reseller if bought via that means not that it makes the overall situation any better

Return to “Instruments”