Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

maybe you have overseen it in the Avenger FB group, currently sampling a Steinway D-274. Later this year I will sample a Steinway B-211.
SteinwayD274-4.jpg
SteinwayD274-8.jpg
find more pics there
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nice

If we're on expansion requests, I'd love a straight ahead pop Billboard 100 one. Not EDM / RnB / Other Dance pop. Just pop.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

msvs wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:54 am maybe you have overseen it in the Avenger FB group, currently sampling a Steinway D-274. Later this year I will sample a Steinway B-211.
SteinwayD274-4.jpg
SteinwayD274-8.jpg

find more pics there
I am in love thank you Manuel that's what I am talking about can't wait for it :hyper: :phones:

Hi, is there a feature to export midi notes from Avenger's Patches? I want to use some notes of one preset of it to another etc.
If not I would like to request it, as its totally nice!

Suburst wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:13 pm Hi, is there a feature to export midi notes from Avenger's Patches? I want to use some notes of one preset of it to another etc.
If not I would like to request it, as its totally nice!
I did smth like this but I recorded the midi which was put out by avenger on an empty ableton midi track

clipnotic wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:29 pm
msvs wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:22 pm so its you to decide a develepor needs motivation from you in form of "hardcore" criticism? And if he disagrees? My thoughts are, that a bit commendation is by far the better "motivation" for a dev.
Of course, I can decide for myself that a developer needs "hardcore" criticism, because I'm a customer which bought Avenger for example! And I bought Avenger because the developer gave me the promise that Avenger is the last synth I will ever need, but at the moment I need many other synths, because after three problems with Avenger, I don't trust it!

But fine, tell me, what motivation would you like?
I'm also a customer and an ex-coder and I find your attitude typical of most vocal people on social media who think because they have bought a product they have the rights to verbally abuse the developers and support staff.

You will probably get a lot better response from ALL software vendors if you're polite and offer constructive criticism rather than 'hardcore criticism' which to most people would imply 'abuse'.

which to most people would imply 'abuse'.
which most people would just ignore...
John Braner
http://johnbraner.bandcamp.com
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
and all the major streaming/download sites.

jbraner wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:07 am
which to most people would imply 'abuse'.
which most people would just ignore...
To a point but it depends whether the abuse is reasonably justified or not.

For example slagging off a vendor because they've made a choice to protect their IP with a protection product which hasn't been cracked isn't really justified IMO (which probably accounts for 95%+ of the complaints about this product).

No one but that vendor can possibily know how much time/effort was made developing and maintaining the software. Personally I'll take Codemeter over E-Licenser and a dongle any day of the week.

The other issue is if you ignore them and don't reply those same people start bitching about the lack of response from the vendor all over the place so you can't actually win.

-Yaz- wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:51 pmto protect their IP with a protection product which hasn't been cracked
Not true. Many examples given in this thread.

I really love the drum functionality. Last night I was bouncing the various patterns to audio and then arranging them. Is there a way to switch patterns and kits via MIDI so that I can have one MIDI track that can contain the drum variations for my whole song?

marzelli wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:12 pm
-Yaz- wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:51 pmto protect their IP with a protection product which hasn't been cracked
No, wrong. Avenger has not been cracked since 1.5. codemeter.
Some other Codemeter softwares had been eventually cracked, but that does not mean anything. Every protection is unique, and its up to the developer how "secure" the implementation is (means how many blockades and protections are built into). CodeMeter is just the tool to do that. Its not that you crack "any" codemeter product and then automatically have cracked all others.
I really love the drum functionality. Last night I was bouncing the various patterns to audio and then arranging them. Is there a way to switch patterns and kits via MIDI so that I can have one MIDI track that can contain the drum variations for my whole song?
you should export Avengers Drumsequencer to MIDI then. Just rightclick in the DrumSQ "export to MIDI". then you can re-import into your daw. Then turn off the drumsequencer in Avenger and let the DAW play your exported drumSQ MIDI(s)

msvs wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:42 pm
marzelli wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:12 pm
No, wrong. Avenger has not been cracked since 1.5. codemeter.
Some other Codemeter softwares had been eventually cracked, but that does not mean anything. Every protection is unique, and its up to the developer how "secure" the implementation is (means how many blockades and protections are built into). CodeMeter is just the tool to do that. Its not that you crack "any" codemeter product and then automatically have cracked all others.
you should export Avengers Drumsequencer to MIDI then. Just rightclick in the DrumSQ "export to MIDI". then you can re-import into your daw. Then turn off the drumsequencer in Avenger and let the DAW play your exported drumSQ MIDI(s)
Manuel, you might have missed my question a couple of pages back. I asked if it were possible to have the arp show numbers instead of it showing notes and being based around C. Something like 0, +3, -2 etc, instead of C, D#, A#. It currently makes it confusing when you're not playing in C.

m-ac wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:46 pm Manuel, you might have missed my question a couple of pages back. I asked if it were possible to have the arp show numbers instead of it showing notes and being based around C. Something like 0, +3, -2 etc, instead of C, D#, A#. It currently makes it confusing when you're not playing in C.
The number system was actually used in older versions. They moved onto the note key names in recent versions.

Bansaw wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:53 pm
m-ac wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:46 pm Manuel, you might have missed my question a couple of pages back. I asked if it were possible to have the arp show numbers instead of it showing notes and being based around C. Something like 0, +3, -2 etc, instead of C, D#, A#. It currently makes it confusing when you're not playing in C.
The number system was actually used in older versions. They moved onto the note key names in recent versions.
Do you know if it's possible to toggle between numbers or letters? The note system really doesn't make sense IMO if it doesn't know what key you're playing in.

Return to “Instruments”