Waves Element 2 for free by Beat magazine - Save more than 100,- USD

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

consordini wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:01 pm Thank you for the heads up. The opinions about the magazine seem rather mixed though.
When you ask me, it's more the opinions about the copy protection that sound mixed. Couldn't find any opinion on the magazine content so far...
electronic music and sounddesign - http://www.marcoscherer.de

Its the German version of CM. Same concept, comparable quality of content. Lots of tutorials and a bunch of mag and freeware for the broken home studio owner... I wonder how long it will take that CM will offer Elements as well.
I got Elements as free addon to another purchase, looking up the wup price ($12), its more than the price for the magazine... I bet there will be no difference within the next year in terms of updates to the ancient Elements...

Had Elements for a while. Really good synth. Can do smooth sounding stuff as well as dirrrttyyyy 😬 Bit of a cpu hog though. For free though (price of a mag) Id say its well worth it 👍
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

I got Elements working with Beat's magware
- it was quite a procedure though

It's cool, capable synth, worth 20 mins of hoop jumping
- to be fair scanning plugs in FL takes ages for me

chk071 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:40 pm
Teksonik wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:37 pm Wait until you get the WUP offer in a year..... :hihi:
I heard that you don't have to buy it. ;)

I have 6 plugins in my Waves account now. All of them were either free or magware. Never WUP'd any of it. :shrug: Only slight bummer is that you can only activate them on a single machine at a time, if you choose machine activation.
I just found out, you can register a second license for any active plugin. So you get it for two machines, but you need to request it in your account...

I got this synth about a half-year ago, it's criminally underrated and well worth the mag price. Sounds pretty "analog" to these ears.
A well-behaved signature.

JerGoertz wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:01 am I got this synth about a half-year ago, it's criminally underrated and well worth the mag price. Sounds pretty "analog" to these ears.

Absolutely top tier. Very minimal tweaks reward you with immense depth. Dont like the preset manager for user banks though
We jumped the fence because it was a fence not be cause the grass was greener.
https://scrubbingmonkeys.bandcamp.com/
https://sites.google.com/view/scrubbing-monkeys

So I registered with all the stuff and I was looking forward to my Waves Element serial but I got this message:

Unfortunately the serial numbers for this product are empty.

So, does this mean there are no more serials available?
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

that's possible
damn
I got a message at my subscription that they are going to get more T-Racks serials,
I can't get one atm

Are you referring to the paid version of the magazine or the free English language one?
I have the free one but can't access the premium plugins as it presumably wants the words from the German version!

I have had a subscription for a couple of years,
so it's like a Beat subscription->
https://www.plugins-samples.com/
This will give access to like 5 years of magware

I have had my eye on Beat for a long time,
some gems I have gotten from them over the years are
Bass-Station
V-Station
Hybrid
Xpand!
Vacuum
ThrillMe
Alchemy Player

I can only read the content this month though, I have no German,
so I don't know if it's substantive.

Often plugs will be pulled as they run out of serials or licensing changes get made

They included one of my Phonics synths in the disc once

Scherer wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:46 pm
Hi Marco,
I was wondering if you could clarify if more T-Racks and Element Stereo licenses will be made available?
ty!

There is no free version, the English version is paid too, I bought it for $2 on Google Play and used the English words for the copy protection and it worked fine
agharta wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:42 pm Are you referring to the paid version of the magazine or the free English language one?
I have the free one but can't access the premium plugins as it presumably wants the words from the German version!

Since I already got Waves Flow Motion and really love it, I jumped on this offer and this is a serious-sounding synth. Like it got a clear vibe and grit to it and cuts right thru a mix.

Saukar30 wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:08 pm So I registered with all the stuff and I was looking forward to my Waves Element serial but I got this message:

Unfortunately the serial numbers for this product are empty.

So, does this mean there are no more serials available?

I have a serial now! Thanks, Marco!
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Return to “Instruments”