Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 8:04 pm ive got very good insurance :D
i dont think anyone is going to nick your dolls :hihi:

AnX wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 8:32 pm
vurt wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 8:04 pm ive got very good insurance :D
i dont think anyone is going to nick your dolls :hihi:
collectable action figurines :x

and youd actually be surprised :P

My 2020 Studio - Yea, a bit messy but it has good workflow.

43” Samsung TV/Monitor UN43KU6300FXZA. It is on a modified folding bracket and can be moved up to 19” front to back. It can be moved with one hand. All the hardware below is low enough not to interfere. The screen is so large that sometimes I cannot locate the mouse pointer!

23” Viewsonic TD2340, 10 touch monitor. It can be pushed back and can slide forward. It can slide under the Samsung. The XotoPad is used as the midi keyboard controller.

Below qwerty keyboard that can slide under the Viewsonic but can also extend outward even beyond the desk top if need be. (it is weighted in the back so it is very stable)

Below the desktop is a ¾” drawer holding the Huion 1060Pro+ Graphic for Photoshop work. Also the Sensel Morph fits in there but can be moved out to the desktop.

To the right on top of the mouse garage is the iPad Air connected to the music computer with the iConnectMidi2+ located above and the right of the Kenwood amp. Currently I use the iPad as a midi controller.

On top of the left mouse garage is the Shuttle Pro2. Got it free at the local computer club.

On the left is an extra qwerty keyboard to use when the main keyboard is inaccessible.

Behind the keyboard is the Kurzweil Expressionmate Ribbon controller. The ribbon sits under and behind the Viewsonic when not in use. To use simply swing it to the top of the Viewsonic monitor.

I park my mice in the two mouse garages. My right hand has pain from mouseing around for too long. I use the left mouse when the right hand hurts too much.

Under the left garage is the Focusrite Scarlett 2i4.

Studio Speakers are Events 20/20 bas and the 20/20 System Subwoofer on the floor facing down but may return it so the speaker is facing my feet. Gets breezy sometimes. Turn it up on Trance and the whole house vibrates.

On the upper left hand (hard to see) are my K270 Studio headphones. Many of the cable run to the top of the hangman to facilitate movement of the hardware devices.

Alesis AM 52 Studio Condenser Mic. Got it at a garage sale for $8!

The Kenwood KA-7300 amp powers and two Advent and two Infinity hifi speakers way in the background.

My Music PC is Windows 10-64bit, i9 on the Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Master motherboard and for OS 500GB Plextor M.2 2280 NVM Express. 36GB RAM. All my drives are connected by 36” SATA cables. I use no USB hubs but connect all the hardware directly to the PC by USB cables as long as 15’.

I label all my cables. I get the Twist-Ease twist ties from the local Sprouts grocery stores.

My 2016 Studio viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7760&start=3720
My 2017 Studio viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7760&p=6718002#p6718002

Music Studio.JPG
Front Music PC.JPG
Rear Music PC.JPG
Monitor Hinge.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Kalamata Kid on Sun May 24, 2020 12:19 am, edited 7 times in total.

Nice!

Can I ask what you think of the Morph? I'm loving mine so far and the price is great, but it would be nice if they had a 48-49-key model. I'm thinking of getting another even if you can't bend between the two.

I also use it for Corel Painter, which is another reason I chose this controller, in particular, along with the ability to create custom control surfaces for other purposes (hotkeys for animation and modeling programs, for instance).

Love your studio, though. You're giving me all sorts of ideas with all of your sliding shelves. I used to have that PC case, too. Right now I have a Thermaltake P5 Black. I'd love to get the glass panel option for it.
Blue Phase Music

I like the morph and agree with you that a bigger model would be welcome. There was enough room to have a ribbon on top of the keys. I would love to have a Continuum like overlay offered on a bigger Morph.

For those interested in the the capabilities of the Morph check out https://forum.sensel.com/

I just added the 168 hp top rail today.. simple crude bit of woodwork...

but it works
Rig.jpg
and the studio... hmmm ... the room would be better word.
studio.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AnX wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 7:55 pm this thread looks like yellow pages for potential burglars :hihi:
Ive been collecting the metadata from all the photos.
I can now offer a nice catalog for my 'customers' to 'order' from
Amazon: why not use an alternative

:o
20200607_211606.jpg

toonertik wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 7:29 pm I just added the 168 hp top rail today.. simple crude bit of woodwork...

but it works

Rig.jpg
and the studio... hmmm ... the room would be better word.
studio.jpg
:party:
and to think, it all started with a neutron, a year or two ago :hihi:

nice...is that a blue robot bong?

my bongdar popped up

The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

vurt wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:18 pm :o
20200607_211606.jpg
Love your evil, laser-eyed cat :hihi:

Hink wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:51 pm nice...is that a blue robot bong?
nope. thats finbot.
hes a wooden robot, with his bits attached by elastic, so you can pose him.
was a gift from my frined when she was preggers with her son fin.

Erisian wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:52 pm
vurt wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:18 pm :o
20200607_211606.jpg
Love your evil, laser-eyed cat :hihi:
he gets everywhere :hihi:
protecting me from evil robots :o

(finbot is not evil)

now i do want a bender bong.
but bender is fairly "evil" :hihi:

ill see that in the quoted out of context thread in 3, 2, ...

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”