Fxpansion Strobe 2 is available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Strobe (DCAM: Synth Squad) Strobe2

Alright just sent you a dm Angus_FX. I am running the demo btw latest version.

Does the demo report as v2.5.1.2 in the menu bar or something older?
This account is dormant, I am no longer employed by FXpansion / ROLI.

Find me on LinkedIn or elsewhere if you need to get in touch.

The demo I downloaded the other day reports as 2.3.0.25.

yes 2.3.0.25

I read about an issue with Cypher 2 in a different thread. Is it still being updated?

@mjudge55 @scottZ Right - I have your email addresses, I'll send you a link to v2.5.1.2. See how you get on with that one.

@Examigan Yes.
This account is dormant, I am no longer employed by FXpansion / ROLI.

Find me on LinkedIn or elsewhere if you need to get in touch.

i got the same demo as everyone else, but haven't had any issues. glad i spotted this thread because i've been waiting for a situation like this to complete my fxpansion collection. strobe 2 was the last thing on my list. probably my last purchase for a while. mine is ordered from guitar center. musicians friend and guitar center are the same store.

Angus_FX wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:47 am @mjudge55 @scottZ Right - I have your email addresses, I'll send you a link to v2.5.1.2. See how you get on with that one.

@Examigan Yes.
Ok tested the newer demo version(not sure why they wouldn't have latest version for direct download on their site) and seems to have resolved all the issues thanks so much for your help.

Angus_FX wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:47 am @mjudge55 @scottZ Right - I have your email addresses, I'll send you a link to v2.5.1.2. See how you get on with that one.

@Examigan Yes.
Hi, I have sent you a PM regarding the latest version. Could you please check?

Thanks.

That fixed the problem with not being able to play notes after playing a few. It's working well. I did still get a stuck not when playing the classic saw lead. One note just played forever (mute all button fixed it). But I'm digging Strobe2. Thank you.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

https://www.guitarcenter.com/Fxpansion/ ... Plug-In.gc

if anyone from US kind enough to get me this strobe2 for 20usd please pm me, i will be gratefull and throw some plugin as well.
i believe musicians friend has it as well for same price

appreciate

deejay2 wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:01 pm https://www.guitarcenter.com/Fxpansion/ ... Plug-In.gc

if anyone from US kind enough to get me this strobe2 for 20usd please pm me, i will be gratefull and throw some plugin as well.
i believe musicians friend has it as well for same price

appreciate
Do you have to be in the US to purchase this deal or?

twal wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:53 pm
Do you have to be in the US to purchase this deal or?
No, but it's a boxed product, so it can have huge delivery costs. It would cost $138 to deliver it to me here on Brazil, but a nice kvr gentleman offered to buy it on my behalf and sent me the serial number!

@Examigan Yes.
Hi Angus, thanks for the installer.

Quick observation: Installed v2.5.1.2. Standalone version crashes on opening. Windows 10 here. This did not happen with the version available on website.

I will try to debug further. I am guessing it is related to audio driver, but it only stays open for a few seconds, so I am not able to even get to the audio settings.

Anyone else observed this?

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:14 am

@Examigan Yes.
Hi Angus, thanks for the installer.

Quick observation: Installed v2.5.1.2. Standalone version crashes on opening. Windows 10 here. This did not happen with the version available on website.

Anyone else observed this?
Just tested the standalone and works fine for me, windows 10 as well.

Return to “Instruments”