What guitar gear have you bought/are you buying/will you buy?

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:29 pm also, if you want fsu, earthquaker data corrupter.
you can thank me when your ears stop screaming :)
That' a PLL IIRC, I think I'd prefer Montreal Assembly's offering, PurPLL (unavailable for some time now, it's the #1 on my wish list though).

cptgone wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:44 pm
vurt wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:29 pm also, if you want fsu, earthquaker data corrupter.
you can thank me when your ears stop screaming :)
That' a PLL IIRC, I think I'd prefer Montreal Assembly's offering, PurPLL (unavailable for some time now, it's the #1 on my wish list though).
yep, ppl plus fuzz and sub.

havent seen the purpll, but the advantage of data corrupter is surely its availabity :)

i like the dual button for either on/off as normal or can be momentary if you hold it for however long...
so you can get some nice bits going playing it with the foot/finger.

My first fuzz, ever. Handmade, cheaper than a kit, no-brainer, hopefully. Selling the some unused pedals to pay for the new.
fUZZ.png
Last edited by The Noodlist on Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currently trying to turn noise into music. :neutral: Is boutique the new old?

The Noodlist wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:03 pm My first fuzz, ever.
time for me to :o at you!

I recently bought Digitech Trio Plus and it's really fun to use.
Drums and bass samples are fairly good quality and styles by Band-in-a-box are convincing.
Excellent practice tool.

I recently bought a custom pedal from True North Pedals. Simply amazing. I got his Tweed drive and Northern Lights Germanium boost combo'd together with a delay/reverb. Everything I need and sounds great with my Gretsch

I bought a bottle of beer.
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

OK so this is software rather than something you can whack someone over the head with, but picked up the Neural DSP Abasi and Nolly plugins in the recent sale and it must have been worth it because my fingertips hurt again for the first time in yonks. Also it's a good reminder to do some lockdown personal grooming as I noticed my fretting hand fingernails were too long and going to score the fingerboard.

* So I played only slide *

No, I did actually sort the talons out.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

jamcat wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:08 am I bought a bottle of beer.
new slide :tu:

Orchid Electronics Dual Isolator, to further complicate my recording setup.
I miss MindPrint. My TRIO needs a big brother.

Boss SY-1 Guitar synth for my band mate. Nice tone, I must say. Already got him Digitech Elements and Zoom G1on.

vurt wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:11 pm
jamcat wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:08 am I bought a bottle of beer.
new slide :tu:
Grolsch? Also a strap lock.

IncarnateX wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:29 pm Boss SY-1 Guitar synth for my band mate. Nice tone, I must say. Already got him Digitech Elements and Zoom G1on.
Nice, you seem very generous, hat's off to you.

The Noodlist wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:36 pm
IncarnateX wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:29 pm Boss SY-1 Guitar synth for my band mate. Nice tone, I must say. Already got him Digitech Elements and Zoom G1on.
Nice, you seem very generous, hat's off to you.
unless theyre like my bandmates :)

genevieve the six foot imaginary lobster on bass.
steve the invisible on guitar (says hes an octopus, but how do i know? hes invisible)
and tony "dogman" jones on keys.

we have a rock on drums, he has no name. or arms.

khanyz wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:42 pm Orchid Electronics Dual Isolator, to further complicate my recording setup.
Looks like a handy piece of kit with multiple uses. Pyle also offer similar products.
They claim with the PHE300 - Removes AC Hum Noise - Breaks Ground Loops Safely - Maintains Highest Sonic Quality - Automatically Converts Unbalanced to Balanced Signal Without Any Signal Loss and more.
https://youtu.be/akTJjB0DU6Y
I use a small stereo isolator before a cable that sums stereo to mono, it eliminates noise from computers.
It can change phase relationship when used in the wrong direction. A sound file to test speakers. https://www.kozco.com/tech/LRMonoPhase4.wav
Last edited by The Noodlist on Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Guitars”