Voxengo Colour Schemes Repository..

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I tried to make it more like lomo 3u-06 nuvisor mic preamp,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

^ Very nice. :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Excellent!
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

BTW, I've updated Crunchessor so that its button colors do not share knob colors.

Aleksey Vaneev wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:13 am BTW, I've updated Crunchessor so that its button colors do not share knob colors.
Thank you Aleksey :tu:
"Micro Kid speaks digi-talk.."

Guys, thank you all ! these colour schemes are AM-EY-ZING (as Greg Wells say it - when enthusing over something :P). it's like a fresh breath of air into these processors (can't believe I'm actually saying it, but its a fact - that we "hear" things our eyes - so I might as well just go with the flow)

Alexsey, is there a skin repository in your site (complete with image samples) ?

Aleksey Vaneev wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:13 am BTW, I've updated Crunchessor so that its button colors do not share knob colors.
Thank you, highly appreciated to say the least.

derickgtwkbrwt wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:48 pm I tried to make it more like lomo 3u-06 nuvisor mic preamp,
This is absolutely gorgeous. Such a nice balance of colours and contrast.
http://www.electric-himalaya.com
VSTi and hardware synth sound design
3D/5D sound design since 2012

3 color schemes. 1. Pitch Black, 2. Marked for Death, 3. Bumblebee.

Pitch Black.jpg
Marked for Death.jpg
Bumblebee.jpg

Download!
UI colors for Voxengo.rar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I made these two skins based on old hardware aesthetics ;)

I tried to do the most identical with this channel strip, which has a saturation similar to tube amp mode 1

One more. Ivory.

Ivory.jpg

Download!
Ivory.rar

Thank you guyz! :clap:

PS. @derickgtwkbrwt i love ur creations! :tu:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Am I the only one who likes a more limited color palette ?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

^ I like it.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Effects”