Stacker by Sample Magic (XX- - Discontinued - -XX)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

my suggestion would be xfer Nerve

Sharooz wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:22 pm Hi

Audiaire is independently funded by me and not affiliated with Sample Magic.

I have not owned Sample Magic for almost a year. If you read the newsletter email you’ll see there is an offer of a full refund or credit on Splice for anyone who purchased any Sample Magic plugin in the last six months.

There are absolutely no plans to discontinue any products on Audiaire. The two brands are not connected. Please consider your comments very carefully as untruthful and baseless claims are potentially slanderous and help nobody.

Thanks
Sharooz
I am just reading this now. I purchased Sample Magic Klip from VST Buzz September of 2018 but never downloaded or installed it. I would like to download it and install it. If that is not possible, will I get a refund?

VSTbuzz generally hosts the downloads for products at their own site: does it not show up in your account there?

Gamma-UT wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:39 pm VSTbuzz generally hosts the downloads for products at their own site: does it not show up in your account there?
Unfortunately, the "my account" section of VST Buzz states there is "Samplemagic Klip Download Instructions" link, but when I click on it, it states:
"Thank you for purchasing ‘Klip’ by Samplemagic. Please follow these instructions to download the product:
1. Get your coupon code.
2. Go to the following URL:
https://www.samplemagic.com/details/xxxxxxx/klip
Add ‘Klip’ to your cart and go to checkout.
3. Enter your coupon code and click ‘Apply Discount’.
Then click ‘Checkout’.
4. In your account you will find a ‘Klip’ serial which you can register with Native Access to fully unlock Klip."

But the link just brings me to a 404 error on the Sample Magic website.

Sharooz wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:22 pm Hi

Audiaire is independently funded by me and not affiliated with Sample Magic.

I have not owned Sample Magic for almost a year. If you read the newsletter email you’ll see there is an offer of a full refund or credit on Splice for anyone who purchased any Sample Magic plugin in the last six months.

There are absolutely no plans to discontinue any products on Audiaire. The two brands are not connected. Please consider your comments very carefully as untruthful and baseless claims are potentially slanderous and help nobody.

Thanks
Sharooz
I emailed Splice asking about how to get Klip (which I bought from VST Buzz but is not available on the Sample Magic website), and they do not seem to know what I am talking about. Their tech support told me to try "syncing" my sounds in the Splice app. I never got a newsletter email about a refund (I want Klip, not a refund anyway).
I emailed VST Buzz as well but have not heard from them yet.
Hopefully this is resolved soon.

JiggSaw wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:55 pm I just want to know if there's a decent alternative to Stacker? Just looking for something super simple and quick for layering samples. And then also exports the "layered" wav files.
I would recommend Punch BD. I also have Stacker (not used for eternity) and will install it again after a HD crash. I have Version 1.0.1.
Does anybody know, if this is the latest?

Stacker.jpg
i know my email
but not my serial :cry: i am very excited, if they can help me at splice/sample magic.
clicking the link leads to "oops"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Does anybody know if it is still possible to contact Sample Magic and what the email is? orders@samplemagic.com doesn't seem to work...

babyblue wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:32 pm Does anybody know if it is still possible to contact Sample Magic and what the email is? orders@samplemagic.com doesn't seem to work...
I think they were bought out by Splice.
A well-behaved signature.

Yes, i already contacted Splice and they said, i should contact orders@samplemagic.com, waiting for a reply

good luck with that

that first post, though.

If you guys know of anyone who can still sell me a copy of Sample Magic Klip with the License please hit me I want that pretty bad. Obviously someone has it. Once you bought it and downloaded it at the time of purchase then you would have the full version already in your Kontakt Library so no need for a Link. Just need a license to Authorize

Thank u

Hello how can I re-activate my old license please?

Figured it out thanks.

is someone have the lastest osx installer for staker ?
time for me to leave KVR.Bye bye ! 03/2022 :phones:

Return to “Instruments”