Better alternative to Studio One 4.6 for audio editing and manipulation

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

fairlyclose wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:35 am for audio repair work RX is extremely popular - vocal repair for example but also things like noise reduction and repair in post eg many Game of Thrones scenes were shot next to a a busy road and all the road noise removed in post etc etc.
If you want to get rid of the noise of an airconditioner and so on.
It really depends on the specific task, but like others have mentioned it sounds like RX is the one for you
....mainly guitar strings ringing.......only in some small parts of the wave file

asstolff wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:54 am
fairlyclose wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:35 am for audio repair work RX is extremely popular - vocal repair for example but also things like noise reduction and repair in post eg many Game of Thrones scenes were shot next to a a busy road and all the road noise removed in post etc etc.
If you want to get rid of the noise of an airconditioner and so on.
It really depends on the specific task, but like others have mentioned it sounds like RX is the one for you
....mainly guitar strings ringing.......only in some small parts of the wave file
Should be easy in rx

Have a look at Acoustica from Acon Digital. All restoration methods also included as VST for use in your DAW...

Tj Shredder wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:08 pm Have a look at Acoustica from Acon Digital. All restoration methods also included as VST for use in your DAW...
I think RX has similar with RX Elements, which is often on sale at places like pluginboutique

fairlyclose wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:37 pm
Tj Shredder wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:08 pm Have a look at Acoustica from Acon Digital. All restoration methods also included as VST for use in your DAW...
I think RX has similar with RX Elements, which is often on sale at places like pluginboutique
But the editor is way better...

Tj Shredder wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:41 pm
fairlyclose wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:37 pm
But the editor is way better...
do you mean the full RX? Way better but much more expensive. Have you tried the Acoustica? I have not seen much about it, including no-one complaining :)

I got it in a recent sale, I am very happy with it, way cheaper than a full RX but comparable quality... For some extra tasks I still have RX elements as alternative...

If you happen to have a FL studio license don't forget to try edison's clean up tool before committing to spend money on beefy audio editor.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”