Audiority L12X updated to v1.3.1 - Solid State Amplifier - FREE Standalone/VST2/VST3/AU/AAX/CLAP

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Fixed that today. I'll upload the new builds tomorrow morning

L12X has been updated to v1.1.1

Changes:
– FIX: ASIO devices not showing on Windows standalone

You can download the update from your User Area account.

L12X has been updated to v1.1.2

Changes:
– FIX: Standalone version outputting only one channel
– CHANGE: Improved file size

Audiority wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:24 am L12X has been updated to v1.1.2

Changes:

Thanks Audiority :tu:

Audiority wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:24 am L12X has been updated to v1.1.2

Changes:

Thanks. Would it be possible to put the date of the latest plugin revision in the User Area > My Plugins page? Then it would be easy to see what else has been updated without having to go to each product page.

Noted

L12X has been updated to v1.2

Changes:
- NEW: Updated framework
- NEW: Universal 2 Binary for Apple Silicon Macs
- FIX: Standalone mode now allows to select single channels instead of stereo pairs

L12X has been updated to v1.3

Changes:
- NEW: Framework update
- NEW: Revamped GUI
- NEW: Clean and Metal Amp Models
- NEW: CLAP plugin format
- NEW: MIDI Control for Standalone App

CLAP plugin version is to be considered beta. If you want to contribute with your feedback on this specific format, you can post here: viewtopic.php?t=584034

Cheers,
Luca

This is one of those plugins where I ask myself "this is free???"... awesome, and a great update too :)
A bit fried in the higher freqs

any chance of en even higher oversampling ?
even with HQ enabled i easily get quite hearable foldback aliasing
(f.e.: a 8.8k sine gives quite a loud 800Hz foldback at a gain of 6.4)

Noted

thank you!

:tu:

Great little amp the two new modes are cool!

Looks like there’s a little bug happening on two different Macs (El Capitan, Catalina) Standalone opens with that pop-up message saying Feedback loop mute audio go to settings something like that, problem is it never remembers and always pops up when opening the standalone. Not a big deal but thought I would mention it as none of the other Audiority standalone plugins do that

Audiority wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:54 am L12X has been updated to v1.3
Thanks Luca

Christian_D wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:44 pm Great little amp the two new modes are cool!

Looks like there’s a little bug happening on two different Macs (El Capitan, Catalina) Standalone opens with that pop-up message saying Feedback loop mute audio go to settings something like that, problem is it never remembers and always pops up when opening the standalone. Not a big deal but thought I would mention it as none of the other Audiority standalone plugins do that
Hi Audiority,
Any info on this? it's sufficiently annoying to bring up again :) Maybe it's related to the new updated framework. L12x v1.2 doesn't do that (standalone remembers that you unmute audio and never pops up again when launching the standalone version). Will have to check the new Grindstein update

Thanks for the free plugin!

Edit- Actually v1.3 does remember that you set audio preferences to unmute it's just that you always get the pop up warning saying it's muted to prevent a feedback loop when launched. Then you have to click cancel twice for some reason.

Return to “Effects”