KVE Acronym meaning

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all, I've dipped in and out of the KVR forums for years but have have only registered to post in the last week or so. One thing I always wondered is what does KVR actually stand for?

If you go to the about page, you'll find this:
What does KVR mean?

Nothing, it once meant something but KVR wasn't supposed to be a success, take note boys and girls, always choose a good, sensible name for any new projects you start;).
Take care :wink:

KVE?

consordini wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:20 pm If you go to the about page, you'll find this:
What does KVR mean?

Nothing, it once meant something but KVR wasn't supposed to be a success, take note boys and girls, always choose a good, sensible name for any new projects you start;).
Great, thanks for this. I'd still like to know what it used to stand for :wink: . That's me and acronyms though!

leeleema wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:57 pm Great, thanks for this. I'd still like to know what it used to stand for :wink:
As if this was never discussed before:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=540495
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=507364
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=376171
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=210485
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=94864
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

BertKoor wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:27 am
leeleema wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:57 pm Great, thanks for this. I'd still like to know what it used to stand for :wink:
As if this was never discussed before:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=540495
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=507364
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=376171
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=210485
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=94864
Can I ask how you found those? Previous searches using the forum search function proved unfruitful.

King Vurt's Emporium
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Caviar. No one else sees this? K (CA) V (Vi) R (AR)
Like,creme de la creme? Best source site for musicians?

Fermatta wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:46 am Caviar. No one else sees this? K (CA) V (Vi) R (AR)
KVE Acronym meaning

Aloysius wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:19 pm
Fermatta wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:46 am Caviar. No one else sees this? K (CA) V (Vi) R (AR)
KVE Acronym meaning
OP messed up his thread title. Read his thread post. :D
KVE is a typo

No. He messed up his post. The Thread title stays. :)

Sorry guys, I was so embarrased when I spotted my mistake that I decided to keep a low profile. I think now they really ought to change the name of the whole site :)

what the hell is knoxville recordings

and i've been here since 2009?
jesus i need a life

leeleema wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:52 pm Sorry guys, I was so embarrased when I spotted my mistake that I decided to keep a low profile. I think now they really ought to change the name of the whole site :)
:tu:

Keyboard, video and something else that starts with "E" that's like those 2 things but it's not a mouse. (maybe??)

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”