New releases coming from Plugin Alliance:

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Winstontaneous wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:43 pm Looking forward to the API stuff and Gallien-Krueger bass amp, thought it's odd that they chose a model that wasn't in production long due to reliability issues. I've been playing through Gallien-Kruegers for 33 years and the Audified G-K emulation doesn't quite nail it.
Agreed. Why not do the 800RB? That's the classic, and the one I'd be most interested in.
Brian Garrison
Tracks In The Box
YouTube | Facebook

I'm still not subbing though, not on your nelly! :)

However... Compare that to Slate's 'paltry' amount of releases (after the many promises that were made). LOL

At least PA have the right idea if they want to keep holding onto their subs.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

b15fliptop wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:22 pm
Winstontaneous wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:43 pm Looking forward to the API stuff and Gallien-Krueger bass amp, thought it's odd that they chose a model that wasn't in production long due to reliability issues. I've been playing through Gallien-Kruegers for 33 years and the Audified G-K emulation doesn't quite nail it.
Agreed. Why not do the 800RB? That's the classic, and the one I'd be most interested in.
Your username demonstrates your commitment to quality bass amplification. :clap:
You & me & pitchforx at the brainworx HQ at midnight! :party:

Cepheus wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:01 am Knifonium is at least an instrument: vacuum tube based synth.
https://youtu.be/5gsfrmbCcYA
Nice to see some more instruments from PA. Excited for this and DS Tantra 2!

Winstontaneous wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:30 pm
b15fliptop wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:22 pm
Your username demonstrates your commitment to quality bass amplification. :clap:
You & me & pitchforx at the brainworx HQ at midnight! :party:
I'm there!!! :hyper:
Brian Garrison
Tracks In The Box
YouTube | Facebook

aMUSEd wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:41 pm KNIF* Soma EQ also sounds very special
Does it sound better than Azure?

would those all new plugins included in PA subs?

Vatta wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:03 pm would those all new plugins included in PA subs?
most definitely

edited:
Of course it depends on which package you're referring to. The mega bundle will sure have them all.
For the other bundles, it clearly depends on which plugin categories/brands the are based on.

I've looked at Bettermaker EQ232D, is it just me or that's a really bad interface? I can understand the choices for the hardware unit, but for software it doesn't make any sense having the values be displayed at the right side of the interface. Also, it takes some time to get used to setting the Q and remember which buttons does what. Everything seems cluttered.

nIGhT-SoN wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:47 am I've looked at Bettermaker EQ232D, is it just me or that's a really bad interface? I can understand the choices for the hardware unit, but for software it doesn't make any sense having the values be displayed at the right side of the interface. Also, it takes some time to get used to setting the Q and remember which buttons does what. Everything seems cluttered.
I believe they've just used the same layout as the plugin version of the remote-control interface used for the original hardware.

New UNFILTERED AUDIO
ADPTR AUDIO Streamliner
BLACK BOX HG-2 MS
DS AUDIO Tantra 2

Any news on these yet ?

Digivolt wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:57 am New UNFILTERED AUDIO

Any news on these yet ?
UA Bass Mint. Release date 7th of October :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKGe110bOFk
More BPM please

Digivolt wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:57 am New UNFILTERED AUDIO
ADPTR AUDIO Streamliner
BLACK BOX HG-2 MS
DS AUDIO Tantra 2

Any news on these yet ?
Dirk posted this picture about a week ago:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Is the pluginalliance bundle worth it? I'm considering on dropping Slate. Also, wouldn't you be concerned about potential companies wanting to leave the PA bundle? Especially after using certain plugins. They do sound really good.

Another question. In the future you see companies like Fabfilter, Izotope etc. How does Pluginalliance plan to grow in the future? Are you just going to keep focusing on analog emulations? Maybe Brainworx can do some hardware?

Return to “Effects”