Touch The Universe Group Buy 2020 | Last Chance to Grab all the Soundsets at 90% Off!

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The goal is for 100 people to participate in the group buy and I will then start sending out the winnings! :D

Entry Level

$5 - Any one soundset
$10 - Any three soundsets
$15 Any five soundsets
$20 Any 7 soundsets
$30 Any 10 soundsets
$ 40 ALL TTU Soundsets except latest Fifth State of Matter for Dune 3
$50 All TTU Soundsets and will receive next Omnsiphere soundset for free within 2 Weeks :D

Send Paypal to tj.ivory@touch-the-universe.com via FRIEND or you will be refunded minus transaction cost!!

This group buy will commence indefinetly until 100 participate and or I decide I will not acchieve my objective of enough funds to replace my car engine.

I realize this sale might anger past customers, but I MUST DO WHAT I MUST DO even if it costs me my sound design business (as I lose my customers possible)

I ask for understanding, but I'm 1500 miles from home and 200 hundred dollars to my name with a broken engine.

Thanks for your understanding. I'm in a hotel room for tonight and I will be sleeping in my vehicle once I run out of funds.

Love and blessing to everyone.

Here are the available Soundsets

Diva - Harmonic Singularity - Spherical Harmonics
Diversion - Serene Horizon, Serene Skies, Serene Dreams, Serene Bliss
Dune 3 - Earthshine, Dreamworlds, Harmonic Stars, Sonic Bliss, Fifth State of Matter
Electra - Electric Universe
Halion - Celestial Spheres
Hive - Melodic Enchantment, Orbital Momentum, Afterglow Holograms, Cosmic Harmony
Largo - Nimbus
Lush-101 - Cloud Layers Ultra
Omnisphere - Dream Dimensions, Ethereal Electronics
Rapid - Northern Lights, Geodesic Frequencies
Serum - Holographic Universe
Spire - Zen Starfields, Skyward Cinematics
Thorn - Serene Worlds, Serene Galaxy, Serene Dimensions, Serene Universe
Virus - Cherry Blossoms
Last edited by Touch The Universe on Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

ANYONE who supports me with the full $50 dollar bid, will receive all soundsets REGARDLESS if I accomplish my objective with the group buy. All other bids will be returned if objective is not met, Please keep this in MIND, as I want to minimize the fallout to this group buy.

Cheers

TTU Youtube

good deal... i already own a bunch of these (the dune3 sets are great); seems worth it! good sounds are worth their weight in gold, so will support & buy something.

good luck with everything!

Thanks so much guys!!

I'd like to add, if anyone wants to participate but is hesitant to send via friend, please include an additional 2 dollars on top of your bid price. That will ensure you an additional level of protection, if you require it.

Thanks again!!!!

TTU Youtube

Wow - that is a great deal for a new customer. Considering a single sound set has cost $15 (or more) and one gets them all for $50. Hopefully it's enough to get your car fixed. Hopefully you have customers left when you get back. Good luck with both! (I'm done...)

Awesome, six people are in within one hour.

The total value for all of my soundsets is $500 dollars.

Which means, indeed, 90% off!!

I know full well, probably a dozen or so of my best customers will not be happy for this sale. I will do my best to make it up to you guys, even if that means 50% of all soundsets for the next year or two.

Please stay with me!!

TTU Youtube

Dang, I'm not above giving out free soundsets as well, just let me know what will make you guys happy and I WILL ACCOMODATE you to the best of my abilities.

TTU Youtube

If anyone requires an invoice I can do that as well. Cheers

TTU Youtube

We are 10 percent to goal already :D

TTU Youtube

404-Error page

https://www.touch-the-universe.com/rapi ... t-mainhtml

thinking to grab the 50usd bundle,

Any new customers want to gauge the quality of the soundsets can enter at $ 5 for any soundset.

This amount can be applied to any further bids to bring you up a tier.

TTU Youtube

Thanks, problem fixed for the rapid url.

https://www.touch-the-universe.com/rapi ... -main.html

TTU Youtube

deleted

Apologies, I will try to fix soon.

*edit

FIXED

https://www.touch-the-universe.com/geod ... rapid.html

TTU Youtube

Return to “Soundware”