Lunar Lander - Audio Effect Plugin from Pulsar Modular

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Lunar Lander

A 3-in-1 combo virtual pedal, giving you breathtaking bucket-brigade analog delay, three lush plate reverbs and a true tube saturation. These 3 modules are taken from the jaw dropping Pulsar Modular P900 Soft Synth, and now available as an Audio Effect Plugin.
For a limited time only, as we need to build library of examples (Before and After) utilizing Lunar Lander, you can get a full NFR license!
Go to https://pulsarmodular.com/?product=lunar-lander

download the 20 days fully functioning demo and show us what can be done with Lunar Lander and if we pick your soundbites to include in our Soundcloud featured sounds, you get a free full license.
This offer will continue till we have enough showcased examples.
Last edited by P900 on Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
https://www.pulsarmodular.com/
Pulsar Modular
The Sound is... UNBELIEVABLE!

Thanks! But when i try to download the trial the browser go to the cart (empty cart) but no download link...
thanks
alfonso

Yes Alfonso, we were tweaking the website/Woo commerce and messed it up :(
Hope tomorrow to fix the website issue and update you.
Pulsar Modular

Bargain at $149... :help:

simmo75 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:50 pm Bargain at $149... :help:
Thats to cover the cost of the Windows release ;)

(no joke, its available for Windows)
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Clicking the Free Trial button results in: Your cart is currently empty

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:57 pm Clicking the Free Trial button results in: Your cart is currently empty
Yes, we did a database restore and now the checkout is messed up. We will address it tomorrow. But you know what? You put time to download instead of complaining about price...so tomorrow I will send you a FULL VERSION.
And yes it works for OSX and WINDOWS, and we will have AUv3 for IOS device soon.
Pulsar Modular

Does this need an iLok account? I couldn't see any info on the product page ...

P900 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:07 pm
VariKusBrainZ wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:57 pm Clicking the Free Trial button results in: Your cart is currently empty
Yes, we did a database restore and now the checkout is messed up. We will address it tomorrow. But you know what? You put time to download instead of complaining about price...so tomorrow I will send you a FULL VERSION.
And yes it works for OSX and WINDOWS, and we will have AUv3 for IOS device soon.
Amazing, thanks :D
Im a sucker for circuit modelled delays.
And a sucker for plate reverbs.

Coinicidentally, Ive been picking up the guitar more and was playing for hours on my Strat straight into my MPX1 yesterday, enjoying the delay into reverb presets.

So this will be a nice in the box replacement with its Lexicon modelled plate reverb.

Looks indeed very interesting.... and, then I will wait for tomorrow to download the Demo.

So, if we come up with something decent; you need the preset & a soundcloud - link / Audio - file or how should we go about that? Also, where should it be sent then?

The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

P900 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:07 pm
Yes, we did a database restore and now the checkout is messed up. We will address it tomorrow.
Seem to be something with the link, so I just copied the link for the full version, changed the product number, and it works! I managed to download the demo.
Here is the correct link until the server is fixed:
https://www.pulsarmodular.com/product/l ... cart=13169

Just did a quick demo with one of my Obsession patches, its sounding fantastic, I really like the way the feedback build up without mudding the sound. the overdrive is nice and the reverb open and wide. Its my first encounter with pulsar modular and really sounds like hardware. Just miss a slower LFO rate and maybe some more waveforms, specially some slewed random.
I recorded some of the play with realtime knob tweaking, how can I send the demo file to you? pm?
ps: great news about an iOS version!!
Last edited by klinik on Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Well Im sold :p

Just had a play with some clean strat no amp or cab emulations.

Sounds gert lush :D
Totally enveloping and dynamic.

I like the inlcusion of the clock rate, while experimenting discovered it can act as a delay to the onset of the modulation.
Awesome, delayed modulation. Can do clean or dirty with those lovely degrading delays.
It seems to have a very lively/organic feel to its feedback/self osciallation.
At first I thought it couldnt feedback, it would just hover on the point of almost but then would suddenly catch and it can get nasty :D

So really this is a nice little BBD toolkit, with the added bonus of a lovely plate.
(just noticed the effects order switch)

Great for electronic stuff too as automation is smooth with all those lovely BBD delay side effects.

Been having so much fun :D

2 more pluses:
Zero latency and very light on the CPU

thecontrolcentre wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:14 pm Does this need an iLok account? I couldn't see any info on the product page ...
A one-time challenge & response over the internet. License works on up two separate machines.
After authorizing your plugin, no further poking or sending "low activity" monitoring over the internet to verify license.
Pulsar Modular

If I click on the 'Free Trial' link it still takes me to a page that says 'Your cart is currently empty.' (even using the 'fixed' url above)

Return to “Effects”