KNIFONIUM synth released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I certainly don't want anyone to be illed. Maybe I'll reconsider.

I just notice once more how few "K's" there an English. I would get by relatively fine it seems.

riminal

gondii wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:27 pm I certainly don't want anyone to be illed. Maybe I'll reconsider.

I just notice once more how few "K's" there an English. I would get by relatively fine it seems.
dont visit japan though. youd get lost pretty fastly.

My god, the whole Native Instruments history has to be rewritten!

Calenberger wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:33 pm My god, the whole Native Instruments history has to be rewritten!
or they could just hire someone who can actually spell properly in english :shrug:

although "ontat" could be a competitor sampler without legal issues...
im off to get the community to code it :)

i ve played again with demo today, it sound harsh ! but i have done some pretty stuff with it, maybe i will use my voucher :p ... need to tweak it again tommorow...

hivkorn wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:18 pm need to twea it again tommorow...
FTFY

alenberger wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:44 pm
hivornpost_id=7827458 wrote:Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:18 pm need to twea it again tommorow...
FTFY
:)

so, who exactly is kenneth onium?

Calenberger wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:33 pm My god, the whole Native Instruments history has to be rewritten!
And how about I Multimedia?
Or org?
Awai?

Or if everyone spelled like Native Instruments. It would be Khaos.

Albert.VST wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:22 pm
And how about I Multimedia?
Or org?
Awai?
The famous "Org Ronos" workstation and the "Org Ing Org" VA synth (3 K's in the original name...).

The Kawai K series which would be like e.g. "Awai 1" or "Awai 5000"

What about "Urzweil 2000"?
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Niowiad wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:01 am ...
I would expect it to be priced in the $250 range and I'll only be able to get this when down to around 100.
Apologies ifd this has already been pointed out.
If you already have Oberhausen you can get this for $99 + VAT. With a voucher, $74 or less. Maybe also if you have either of the other 2, um, too.

I like this synth .It has a warmth to it that is a nice contrast to my digital virtuals and even my Modal 008 and Eurorack.It appears on the surface to be straight forward and you can treat it as such but dig deep and all sorts of unusual sounds emerge.Getting it for US $24.99 also made the choice easy compared to the cost of the hardware.(They make other high end hardware too BTW,Eq Compressor, Monitor controller and Mic pre) And yes Loyalty voucher + owner of of other PA products discount +intro discount = $24.99.You need a powerful machine to maximise its functions so Laptop users be warned.You will most likely want to start your composition with it and commit the part ie freeze/bounce etc or have a seperate session to make sound with it and render them out.IMHO it def has its own sound.Have fun and keep pushing.
http://www.voltagedisciple.com
Patches for PHASEPLANT ACE,PREDATOR, SYNPLANT, SUB BOOM BASS2,PUNCH , PUNCH BD
AALTO,CIRCLE,BLADE and V-Haus Card For Tiptop Audio ONE Module
https://soundcloud.com/somerville-1i

vurt wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:33 am
AnX wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:16 am Americans don't speak in an English accent
or in the english language quite often.
its close but not quite.

i mean, cmon, aloominum. piss off.
I keep meaning to schedule some time to learn the proper pronunciation, but I can’t say that right either. :shrug:
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Return to “Instruments”