Run [topical/rock]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A song I wrote last year and put together with an online friend over on Bandlab. Written with Roger Waters in mind:

https://soundcloud.com/eungang/run

(61MB 44.1K 24-Bit WAV)

I think you've nailed the vibe. Song is good but I had difficulty understanding the lyric in some spots with heavy vocal delay. Musically fantastic the mix is to me "Toppy". None the less very impressive effort.

I appreciate the feedback, thank you very much! This is an older mix, recorded on a terrible mic, and mixed through earbuds. It is definitely a bit to sizzly in the top end. Cheers!
MRT wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:47 am I think you've nailed the vibe. Song is good but I had difficulty understanding the lyric in some spots with heavy vocal delay. Musically fantastic the mix is to me "Toppy". None the less very impressive effort.

You really achieved that waters/floyd feel. Things like the vocal/harmonies, guitars and sampled sounds all thick with Waters. Sort of sounds like a bit of all their less psychedelic stuff arranged into one. I enjoyed.
Reverbnation
see ya 'round...

Morgaxx wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:11 pm You really achieved that waters/floyd feel. Things like the vocal/harmonies, guitars and sampled sounds all thick with Waters. Sort of sounds like a bit of all their less psychedelic stuff arranged into one. I enjoyed.
Awesome, thanks so much. I've had a lifelong appreciation for PF. There is simply no one else like them. The songwriting and soundscapes are truly unique and inspired. And especially true of Waters is a certain kind of grumpy edginess that just sits right with me and my own particular world view. Thanks for listening!

Pleasant to listen to well done ballad ... sounds good

markkuja wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:09 pm Pleasant to listen to well done ballad ... sounds good
Thanks for listening!

Return to “Music Cafe”