Spire Synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Elektro Synth 1.5 Spire Presets Spire

I'm sorry to ask, but has there been any progress on the new preset system?

We started a Summer Sale at www.reveal-sound.com!
Up to 90USD off on Spire and 40% off on all sounds until July 27.
Every license purchase adds 100 bonuses for sounds shopping:
www.reveal-sound.com/plug-ins/spire/knowledge-base/215

fgimian wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:36 pm I'm sorry to ask, but has there been any progress on the new preset system?
Damn dude replied right under u and steam rolled your question like a acme cartoon 🤣😂

v1o wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:52 am
AdvancedFollower wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:19 pm
Also found it a bit weird that the Envelope displays are static, while everything else updates in realtime.
Anyone else find it odd that the EQ display is animated but the envelope display isn't. Massive X got a huge amount of criticism for not having animated envelope graphics until they added that in an update.
It would be nice
Click for music links... Eurotrash!
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W10, Cubase 13, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED).

It's actually a bit different in Spire. In Spire, the envelope display lets you change the curves of the stages between linear, exponential and logarithmic. Different functionality, so, I'm really not sure if it's a good idea to also make them animated.

I consider that rather as a bonus anyway. I can well live without animated envelope displays in most of the other synths I have.

chk071 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:54 am It's actually a bit different in Spire. In Spire, the envelope display lets you change the curves of the stages between linear, exponential and logarithmic. Different functionality, so, I'm really not sure if it's a good idea to also make them animated.
I don't think displaying curves on envelope stages is too much of an issue. It's just a guide and doesn't need to show the effect of modulations on the envelopes or anything too complicated like that. I agree it's not essential because we use our ears not our eyes, but it's good to have on a modern synth.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Ok so I see this is on sale but can anyone compare it to Ana 2 especially the filters I'm wondering which one is best?

Only you can determine that. Which is best for you.
Both have demos.
I bought a license to Spire (many moons ago), tried Ana 2 a few weeks ago, didnt buy it.
But that is just my taste.

rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:30 pm Only you can determine that. Which is best for you.
Both have demos.
I bought a license to Spire (many moons ago), tried Ana 2 a few weeks ago, didnt buy it.
But that is just my taste.

rsp
Same here. Tried (A/B) ANA yesterday and, even though it’s a great sounding synth with great features, it didn’t do it for me.
Last edited by Biscotto on Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pigments - Diva - Tal U-No-LX - Tal Sampler

poopinpants wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:19 pm Ok so I see this is on sale but can anyone compare it to Ana 2 especially the filters I'm wondering which one is best?
i dont know ana2 but spire is a monster, it can do everything and it have a very nice character.

Hi All
Just purchased Spire. Installed it twice on my new Macbook Pro running Catalina 10.15.5. It wont show up in the latest Logic. I installed the AU version twice.
Tanks a lot

mr336 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:29 pm Hi All
Just purchased Spire. Installed it twice on my new Macbook Pro running Catalina 10.15.5. It wont show up in the latest Logic. I installed the AU version twice.
Tanks a lot
Hi! Please restart your device and check if Spire automatically appeared.

If not, please check this:
https://www.reveal-sound.com/plug-ins/s ... e-base/393

Spire sounds great! 8)
Here's a preset I designed a couple years ago:

https://soundcloud.com/examigan/spire-pad

the thing with spire, is its so intuitive, for me anyway. to play it "live" like an instrument. i dont know anything that comes close in that regard.

fgimian wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:36 pm I'm sorry to ask, but has there been any progress on the new preset system?
I am with you! The preset browsing really needs a good face lift :o

Return to “Instruments”