Does MeldaProduction have sales?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just wondering. I'm very interested in their MCC Generator plugin, and always found good use with their other plugins from the MFreeFX plugins as well. Do they have sales, and do those sales include the FreeFX bundle as well?

Yes they regularly have 50% sale on everything including the 'free' bundle.
I think something like 3/4 times a year

Thanks. :) Do you know by chance when their last sale was? I found one from mid 2019 here on KVR.

Sale never ends: "Eternal Madness Discount. Every week we hand pick four plugins you can get for half the usual price"

If you are lucky the plugin you looking for comes in the next weeks who knows?.. :D
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Does Melda ever not have a sale going on ?

https://www.meldaproduction.com/product/discounted
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Ah.. nice. :) I'll watch a bit then. Thanks.

Theyr stuff are a little too pricy, but ok imo with the regular 50% discount. But the real bargains are the bundles when discounted. No idea when the next general discount will happen, though. There sure will be one at next black friday. You should suscribe to theyr newsletter...

I'll do. :tu:

Does a bear defecate on the Pope?

Return to “Effects”