Latest release/build/beta

Official support for: photosounder.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yes I updated it. I think I wrote in another thread a few months ago about when I added the features you wanted to the beta. Check out the announcement video to see how it all works https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cGsEdWbCBQ
Developer of Photosounder (a spectral editor/synth), SplineEQ and Spiral

Awesome! And how to update? It uses the same license and all?

Yes. If you are already a registered user, please go to the download page and write your email there: you will receive a download link for the full version.

Yep it's always the same link/license.

:tu: thanks guys! Looking forward to try the new features.

Trying out the demo and had a hard crash after trying to add a second sound in an empty layer. Is there a log file somewhere or how/where do you submit bug reports?

Jonas78 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:10 pm Trying out the demo and had a hard crash after trying to add a second sound in an empty layer. Is there a log file somewhere or how/where do you submit bug reports?
By email (see website), and did you try the beta? As for crash files it depends on which platform you are. What options did you use when trying to import the second sound?

A_SN wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:13 pm
Jonas78 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:10 pm Trying out the demo and had a hard crash after trying to add a second sound in an empty layer. Is there a log file somewhere or how/where do you submit bug reports?
By email (see website), and did you try the beta? As for crash files it depends on which platform you are. What options did you use when trying to import the second sound?
Windows 10 64 bit.

I think I used the same sound analysis settings as the first sound with "add to current project" and used the options for horizontal and vertical methods to "fit". For what its worth, both files were mp3's, but randomly picked from folders so not sure which for trying to replicate.

(Something I've also noticed that undo doesn't always return the sound before a particular choice, I'm probably doing something wrong, need to rtfm :) , will play some more this weekend).

Thanks for the fast feedback.

I get an error trying to install on macOS 12.3

"Photo Sounder" can't be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software.

Is there a way around this on my end?

You can try with the xattr command from the Terminal to release it from quarantine.

duy wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:33 am I get an error trying to install on macOS 12.3

"Photo Sounder" can't be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software.

Is there a way around this on my end?
The instructions on the download page cover this.

Return to “Photosounder”