Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:18 pm
elxsound wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:13 pm
tehlord wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:03 pm Hehe. The lava lamp takes longer to warm up than the synths do ;)
Well the rules state that it must either be a lava lamp or a Star Wars figure. :party:

Wifey won't allow the lava lamp (so I've got a Star Wars figure)
is it boba fett?

i have no star wars in the studio :o
i do have several murderers, a god, a puzzle box and a delorean though :)
You would break the rule.

I've got an old school Luke with Sherlock Holmes' violin.

cool
wrong lightsaber though, hed lost that one at bespin.

all my star wars stuff is downstairs, no room in the studio for all that :o

vurt wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:40 pm cool

:hihi: Kenner early release... they fixed that later and started selling him with the green.

Sadly I have lots packed away neatly. But once we're out the city (hopefully next year), its all going up!

elxsound wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:51 pm
vurt wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:40 pm cool

:hihi: Kenner early release... they fixed that later and started selling him with the green.

Sadly I have lots packed away neatly. But once we're out the city (hopefully next year), its all going up!
ah cool! i didnt know theyd done luke different.
only ones i have from my childhood is the max rebo band, but im missing sy snootles mic stand :cry:
everything else i have is lego, pops and a couple of my sons when they rereleased the originals and did the prequels.
i have mace windu with a green sabre in the special prerelease box.
you had to collect tokens and send off for him :)

The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

^ Those are beautiful guitars I always thought, personally, I never did get along with
the sound unfortunately. *shrug

I bought it when I was in an apartment for decades, it was quiet...I'm working on it ;) I do have a very green studio (ftr my house is green too) 8) :hihi:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:18 pm Image
That's a nice view Hink, can't beat the green. I live in a small country town.

xtp wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:13 am
Hink wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:18 pm Image
That's a nice view Hink, can't beat the green. I live in a small country town.
that's awesome, social distancing is a snap huh? That's actually my front yard, my back is much bigger but I like waving to those driving by, I sit and strum, smile and realize there's no place I'd rather be anyhow? However doing it alone is getting old, hopefully the weekend after this my lady friend makes it for my bday :)

image0.jpeg
Finally after weeks of trawling eBay/Amazon for cables and crawling around upside down on the floor I finally have my two FX racks operational.

Everything runs through the patchbays which in turn are fed to the master patchbay on the other side of the room with the synths/PC. So I can patch any synth into any effect in seconds. It's a dream.

The FX are all MIDI clocked too so delays are always in time.

The stereo shelves and blanks are placeholders for now just until a few more little secrets arrive in the next few weeks/months. Hence why they're placed seemingly randomly for now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Very nice.

I'm a sucker for a rack of stuff. Doesn't matter what it is. Just looks so good lol.

Can never understate routing cables!

I pulled out my desk just to route 4 sets of mono Ins/Outs and in the end 7 out of the 8 cables work just fine. The lone 1 is probably a simple fix... either a dud (new off-brand cable I'm taking a chance on) or user error.

I'm leaving that to fix tomorrow (unless the OCD kicks in and then I'll have to fix it sooner).

I like Hink picture, that's the best place to have good ideas and inspiration...

In order to reclaim some desk area, I opted to mount my modular rig on the wall.
It's pretty cool as it looks good there imo, it's also quite practical for my setup.
The skiff is bolted directly to the underside of the shelf, though it was not modified
at all to do that. I'll probably lose that ugly lightstrip when I find one I like.

tcc_studio_02_web.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”