Mobile audio apps on sale, free, or bundled

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
NA Analog Rack FX Bundle

Unfortunately no. The application is targeted for Android. We wanted it to have a pure Android user experience.

OK, thanks.

Hi. I bought the upgrade for Sequence Groovebox. Very nice app. The only issue I’m seeing is that notes regularly get stuck - they stay playing and the note is illuminated - while playing the keyboard. Often it’s C3 or C4 but sometimes others. Running it on a samsung a40. Thanks for any advice.

Hi
Thanks for using our app. We will examine this problem in more detail, but for now we can try a quick fix.
Does it happen when you touch with two or more fingers at once? If does, then there may be a shortcut on the device, such as on Xiaomi phones, where a three-finger touch is a shortcut for taking a screenshot. On Xiaomi, the problem can be solved in device settings by disabling that shortcut.

Hi
Thanks for the quick response. I tried again, and I’m afraid it happens with a single finger pressure.

On further investigation it seems to happen when the finger touches the left edge of the screen where the slideover for the home screen is pulled into view.

In fact pulling the slideover, even slightly, seems to act as a sustain pedal for any note that’s being touched at the time.

Then obviously it's the left navigation menu. On your device it appears when you touch near the left edge of the screen. We will try to solve this problem as soon as we can. On our test devices, the menu does not pull out so easily, we need to pull the finger from the left edge of the screen.

That’s it, to be sure. Happy to hear you’ll look at it. Really enjoying the app, by the way. It’s very versatile. Thanks.

I can repeat the same issue on a Moto G3 so it's not limited to Samsung devices. Perhaps this thread should be moved to it's own topic in the Mobile forum (and anything else relating to Sequence Groovebox). Great app by the way!

Calum wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:50 am I can repeat the same issue on a Moto G3 so it's not limited to Samsung devices. Perhaps this thread should be moved to it's own topic in the Mobile forum (and anything else relating to Sequence Groovebox). Great app by the way!
Yout can update app to version 3.1.8. I hope that the problem with hanging notes on the keyboard is solved now. I opened a new topic related to this application:
viewtopic.php?f=166&t=549282

I confirm it’s now working fine! Many thanks for this rapid response.

Join us in celebrating the birthday of a legend and one of our favorite guitarists of all time - Brian May. We've celebrated his iconic tones in AmpliTube Brian May and now celebrate his birthday with up to 50% off AmpliTube Brian May for Mac/PC and Brian May Collection on iPhone and iPad now through July 20th 2020.

Learn more about Brian May Collection for iPhone or iPad

Tonestack 99c
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/tonestack/id870269510
IAPs discounted as well

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”