Introducing Orb Producer Suite plugins

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

We at Hexachords are proud to announce Orb Producer Suite plugins.

- What is Orb Producer Suite?

Orb Producer Suite (or OPS) is a set of four fully-integrated VST3/AU/AU Midi FX plugins that use artificial intelligence to create musical ideas at the push of a button. OPS is designed with composers and producers in mind, making it quick and easy to create musical ideas, and enough customizability to dive deep into the AI generation to edit to your taste, while maintaining a simple and quick workflow.
OPS is easily used to produce EDM, Hip Hop, Trap, Rock, Orchestral, and more!
Check out this demo!

- Does OPS just randomly generate ideas?

Yes and no. You can randomly create ideas at the push of a button. However, you can also choose from a multitude of preset chord progressions and using various parameters, control the output of the AI within certain boundaries. For instance, you can tell the AI you want the music to be densely packed, sparse, high, low, short, complex, and fine tune these parameters to fit the needs of your track.
This makes it easy and quick to fill in gaps in your own productions, effectively ELIMINATING writer's block!

- Does OPS include any sounds?

Yes! OPS comes with a built-in wave-table synth, with dozens of presets.

- Where can I get it?
Right here!

- How much does it cost?
99€ for the 4 plugins.

If you have any question, feel free to ask ;-)

Yours Truly,
The Hexachords Team

Looks pretty sweet
Amazon: why not use an alternative

How does it relate to Orb Composer? Can I get same melodies and chords as in Orb Composer standalone?
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Is there a discount for people who own Orb Composer already?
Sniffing corks hurts my brain

DJ Warmonger wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:53 pm How does it relate to Orb Composer? Can I get same melodies and chords as in Orb Composer standalone?
Hello, this ORB engine is a more recent version than the one in Orb Composer and is also more designed for Producers. But it can do some orchestral, as shown above :-)

The workflow is a lot easier than OC because these are plugins that communicate together !
Last edited by Hexachords on Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hoth wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:07 pm Is there a discount for people who own Orb Composer already?
There was. Please fill our form here explaining your specific case : https://www.orb-composer.com/support-form/

;-)

any plans on a rhtythm/drum module to add to orb producer? as in the captain plugins.

tonymax wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:21 pm any plans on a rhtythm/drum module to add to orb producer? as in the captain plugins.
Yes, we are working on it ;-)

cool, i have producer suite already, will it be an extra purchase or free, looking forward to it :-)

This is definitely giving me Captain Plugins vibes (especially the piano roll area). I'll try to find time to play with the demo.

How does it relate to Orb Composer? Can I get same melodies and chords as in Orb Composer standalone?
Its definitely a very different workflow:

- its not all connected like in Orb Composer, only the chord progression connects the modules, in evry other way they are independent
- as the parameters you can choose are totally different I doubt you will get the EXACT same melodie out of both
- I personally find Orb Producer suite much easier to use (even if still a good documentation is missing showing you how to really handle these parameters, sigh....), but once you get into it its really easy to use and you get good results quick. You can try randomn, if you find something usefull lock some of the parameters, then go on with these adjusted settings till you get what you are after

Actually I am using it in combination with Unify and thats so much fun and so easy to just get the chord progression and chords in any way (up to five notes polyphony, you can spread the chords over as much octaves as you like with th spread function), get a bassline and a melody and let Unify add the crazy BPM Splits on that chors, you have a song in minutes and its just so much fun to do :D

I dont really need a drum module with the Unify stuff but of course would make things kind of "complete" :)

Is there any external application or it is usable in DAW only ?

elhendil wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:33 am Is there any external application or it is usable in DAW only ?
Vst3
Best
YY

elhendil wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:33 am Is there any external application or it is usable in DAW only ?
Hello :)

VST3/AU/AU MIDI FX ;-)

Maybe you can try it in Nanohost if you need a standalone version.

Return to “Instruments”