Lfo tool, modulate volume in fl studio

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does anybody know how I can modulate the volume of two tracks in fl with xfer lfo tool? I want them both in sync, but flipped, so when one is silent, the other is audible. Can this be done without having to manually draw in the the automation?

Well, at the moment I'm using LFO Tool in FL Studio, but I don't really understand your question? :D

You have two tracks and want modulate their volume with one instance of LFO Tool in sync, but when one track is silent, the other track should be audible, right? If they're running in sync both tracks do the same?

WHY!?!?!?.... would you bother with a 3rd party plugin when you have a far better Envelope Controller, with far superior control.???

Debutante wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:57 am WHY!?!?!?.... would you bother with a 3rd party plugin when you have a far better Envelope Controller, with far superior control.???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVL7KQWQf3k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LHa5-p-6nE

I know having automation be automated is nice and all, but why not just do it manually? At least personally, drawing in automation doesn't really take that much time and most often then not give more creative freedom in what you end up with. From the post it seems you already have a way around doing it manually. I don't know if your approach is the most "optimal" but it should still be approachable. As long as you don't, for some reason, do the automation throughout the entirety of what you need to do and just recognise patterns that keep repeating, making automation work quite minimal.
Take care :wink:

Debutante wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:57 am WHY!?!?!?.... would you bother with a 3rd party plugin when you have a far better Envelope Controller, with far superior control.???
Because it's much easier to use, LFO Tool has optimal preset curves and some other good features. I'm using FL Studio since Fruity Loops 3 and I know, that meanwhile you can do almost everything there, but I want a fast workflow! :D

Return to “Instruments”