Valiant Samples releases Quartarone Guitar Reveries for Kontakt Player

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Quartarone Guitar Reveries

Hi everyone!

This is our first post and our first announcement on KVR Audio. We are VALIANT SAMPLES. We have just launched, we're new, and we're very excited to release our first commercial instrument for Kontakt Player (or Kontakt 6) called QUARTARONE GUITAR REVERIES!

It's a new cinematic electric guitar instrument, capturing the avant-garde sound of acclaimed guitarist, CLAUDIO QUARTARONE. Made for Kontakt Player and compatible with NKS Hardware, these ambient, sensual, abstract, cinematic guitar sounds and vivid musical textures will add colour and depth to your music.

Please check out the full length trailer below (every sound in this demo was created using QGR):

Quartarone Guitar Reveries - Full Trailer
Use it by combining two sound sources, adjusting the effects for each one, as well as global effects. This means you can go to town creating your own unique guitar textures from the provided sound sources.

This library also comes packed with a vast array of presets to get you started. From more naturally played guitar sounds, to pads and keyboard-like sounds, as well as more designed textural and abstract sounds. Sometimes it sounds like a guitar, and other times like an organic synthesizer, but all the sounds contained within are derived from Claudio's guitar.

Here is a video overview of its features as well as a few preset examples of what you can achieve with this instrument:

Overview of Quartarone Guitar Reveries
DETAILS:
  • Compatible with NKS Hardware
  • Works with Kontakt Player (or Kontakt 6)
  • 150 Kontakt Presets
  • Over 9GB of Compressed Samples
OUR CURRENT PRICE IS: $79 USD

If you'd like to know more please head to our website HERE.

We really hope you enjoy this instrument as much as we enjoyed making it!
I wish you all the very best during these tumultuous times. I hope you are all staying safe and healthy out there!

All the best,

- Dmitri

Personally, what caught my eye are the more abstract ambient sounds. Rough and spacey has a soft spot in my heart so I really like it. The GUI looks pleasant too.
Take care :wink:

Thank you! We did spend quite a bit of time getting those abstract sounds just right as well as the user interface. I really hope you enjoy using the instrument if you ever decide to take the plunge!

Here is a really nice Library Spotlight by Cory Pelizzari of Quartarone Guitar Reveries:

https://youtu.be/-NyW1s6qQaw

Cory goes into some detail and shows off a cool post-rock track at the end using the instrument.

We're super stoked about this latest review of QGR, which has come from none other than Sound On Sound magazine!

They write:

"This innovative sample library launches the electric guitar into new sonic territory."

"... if you are on the lookout for smooth, beautiful and spacious tones that still evoke the ghost of the guitar, then this very sensibly priced instrument provides lots of potential without unnecessary complexity."

"An excellent library of lush sounds that transcend their guitar origins."

Read the full review online here: https://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/va ... r-reveries

Just an OT reflection: the word "cinematic" must be the most overused cliche of all the current empty phrases. Yawn!
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Spitfire31 wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:37 am Just an OT reflection: the word "cinematic" must be the most overused cliche of all the current empty phrases. Yawn!
Haha fair enough. But it's also one that describes our instrument AND (more importantly) shows up in a lot of Google searches. SEO and all that. It's why so many instruments are straight up called Cinematic *insert instrument type here*.

We wound up going for a more unique name of course but still, those descriptions are important to get right so people can find the instrument - get it in front of as many ears as we can.

I hope you at least gave us a chance and listened to the demos :ud:

Return to “Instruments”