Touch The Universe Group Buy 2020 | Last Chance to Grab all the Soundsets at 90% Off!

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I got stranded in nashville, lost my credit card, holy f**k. i am officially homeless.

All is well, i'm surrounded by good people. Soon I will be home, within 24 hours.

Sale continues. I will updated stuff.
God Bless
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Thank you guys so much!
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

I'm back home in Morristown. My vehicle should arrive on Monday. I am going to start sending out the winnings sometime today and tomorrow. I'll be updating this thread again soon.

Cheers

TTU Youtube

Glad you are home safe and sound.
Looking forward to my new patches.
rsp
sound sculptist

Can I still enter this group buy or has it ended?

The group buy will likely run a few more days. You are good.

TTU Youtube

Touch The Universe wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:00 pm The group buy will likely run a few more days. You are good.
Great! $52 coming your way. I hope I did it correctly, first time sending like this

Best regards
Niklas Hellgren

Touch The Universe wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:53 pm I'm back home in Morristown. My vehicle should arrive on Monday. I am going to start sending out the winnings sometime today and tomorrow. I'll be updating this thread again soon.

Cheers
Glad you are back home again! :tu:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Thanks again guys. A lot of you have made some really good points about the clause of returning the money and a possible end date to the group buy. I will think a little more on this and will respond very soon to this specifically.

I actually need to look at how many people have upgraded tiers BECAUSE of this clause, when i introduced it, to the amount of people this MIGHT effect.

I actually don't want to make this complicated and I want to do good to every single person who has participated in the group buy, on that account, I will consider the next step.

I will likely make a decision after I've marketed the group buy to facebook and I create a video on youtube to promote. IF i actually do quite well, everyone will get there soundsets!! So even though I said if I make a lot of money, I can afford to return the bids, thinking on it again, if I make enough money, I think it is more prudent to actually do away with this clause.

Give me a bit more time. My entire focus will be on this group buy, now that I can afford to chillout and with internet access.

Wooh, so much drama, lol. I'm just happy to be home safe as of now.

Cheers guys.

TTU Youtube

Everyone WILL receive their soundsets, period!! :D

I am very grateful for any level of contribution guys, truly. I will leave it entirely on you guys whether there is enough "incentive".

Humble apologies for any confusion :hug: :oops:

TTU Youtube

Having said that, if anyone wants there residual payment back to reach the $50 tier, please email me at tj.ivory@touch-the-universe.com.

TTU Youtube

I am currently adding atleast 64 participants into a spreadsheet, all who have currently entered the group buy so far.
The tally is as such 64 participants and about $3000 raised so far!! Wow, so grateful!

I want to say this, a lot of the entries who have pledged 20$ and under have left me the most uplifting supportive messages, mentioning often they hope this is helpful and this is the best they can do. THANKS GUYS!! I feel straight up grateful and downright a joke that I considered to return there kind help. Sorry guys :D No worries.

Give me 24 hours, I'm talking to my webmaster. The trick is to send out 32 products into one line of product, containg 5 GB of content, to which, I might need to bundle everything I have in ONE product and upload and send out. Sending out 32 links to each person would literally take about 8 hours working with quite a tedious form.

Thanks again guys.

*Update, 67 participants, totally 2,500 US. The rest are regular sells, lol. Guess I should send out another email soon :)

TTU Youtube

The hardwork on my end is done. I just heard back from my webmaster and all is greenlit. I can do what I want to do here where I can set it up to send out all my links in one encrypted email.

On another front, while we were talking, my website will be getting a really dope shopping cart soon, that I am so happy to finally have, as it opens up good things for me in the future soon.

Within 24 hours, everyone who already participated will be sent there soundsets!! The group buy will remain going for some days to come.

I'll update again soon. Thanks again guys!! Stay safe out there, my friends.

TTU Youtube

Thanks.
Hope you are getting to your target.

I hope/assume the links will make it easy to separate which preset package goes with which instrument.

Truthfully I didn't know much about your company before this (although I do have a Hive bank from you, mind have been a freebie, I dont' recall).. But I found the website hard to maneuver and find audio samples...sometimes I would click and end up exactly where I was before I clicked..
Would be nice if I could easily find audio samples with each package...... (well not me cause I will have all, but in general)
my two cents.
Firefox, both OS X.14.6 and Windows 10.
rsp
sound sculptist

Can I get a volunter from anyone in the 40-50 dollar tier to be the first to receive the soundsets? I need to send out an email to you within an hour and get a quick response back, asap (required please)

TTU Youtube

Return to “Soundware”